New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
mrbrightside

You don't know who I am, therefore you can have a "hello" from a stranger :)
ImageImage
Shockadelica

Mummy said I shouldn't talk to strangers...

But since when did I take her advice?
For the third time that day, his flaps fell off.
Poison Tom 96

Hello TTF, i want to play a game. my name on here is Poison Tom 96 (xbox live username). and my name in the world  is Tom.
as you may have guessed i like horror films :)

i am also fan of music ranging from Greenday through Muse, Slipknot,The Defiled, Lamb Of God, Black Veil Brides etc.

on xbox i like either shooting things that move and blowing things up that don't (Battlefield,GTA IV)or driving (Forza 4, GTA IV).

I Voted Nemesis and of course it won because it is epic, by far the best ride i have ever been on :)

i live in the lovely hole that is Sheffield
Last edited by Poison Tom 96 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blaze

Welcome to TTF!

We're currently going through some sort of invasion of Muse fans at the moment. Not that it's a bad thing! :P
Poison Tom 96

Blaze wrote: Welcome to TTF!

We're currently going through some sort of invasion of Muse fans at the moment. Not that it's a bad thing! :P
its a good thing, although i have to say i am more of a fan of the more heavier bands in that mad list.

being in Sheffield enough mad bad and scary bands pass through
Blaze

It's a flipping great thing!
djtruefitt

Hey Tom, welcome to the forum! Im djtruefitt aka Michael. I went to uni in Sheffield a few years back :D
SAM93

Welcome to the forum Tom, hope you enjoy your time here, alternatively you could just run while you still can ;). Nahhh, I jest of course, this is a great place to be :), I am sure you will love it.

And also coming from Sheffield, I can say it is not a hole, how dare you! It purely depends which part you live in ;)
Poison Tom 96

SAM93 wrote: Welcome to the forum Tom, hope you enjoy your time here, alternatively you could just run while you still can ;). Nahhh, I jest of course, this is a great place to be :), I am sure you will love it.

And also coming from Sheffield, I can say it is not a hole, how dare you! It purely depends which part you live in ;)
i joke about it being a hole :) its good, not too far from the action, especially the action @ AT also there is plenty of things going on :santa:
Nath89

Hi,
I'm Nath, 22 & from Derby. This season was my first at Alton Towers and I've feel in love with the place! I have visited it many times throughout the year, and plan to do the same in 2012.
SpinballEdders

Welcome to TTF Nath89! i hope you have a great time at Alton next year when you go! :D
djtruefitt

Welcome to the forum Nath, I hope you have a good time here at TTF, and maybe in 2012 you can attend an official TTF meet at Alton!
mrbrightside

Welcome Nath! Hope you enjoy your time at TTF!
ImageImage
ATJoseph

Welcome i am ATJoseph a mad kid who needs to be locked up in TTF jail with D4n my only visitor!!!!
HhahahahhahaHHHAHHahahhHAHHAHAhahAHAHhAhah
Welcome Nath89 !
Poison Tom 96

Welcome in Nath. your social life has changed. this is now you're social life :P
Stelios7
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

Welcome Nath.

Also, my Thorpe loving friend has joined, (don't worry, he likes Alton too), and visits Chessie too, I'm sure I mentioned him once, well he's called JohnMogwai, and I'd thought I'd give him a warm welcome by posting in here.
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.
JohnMogwai

hey, i'm new.

I went to alton once, and i like some of the changes they have made since i went there, but obviously as stuff has changed, i don't know much about it so im here to hopefully find out good/bad stuff!

my favourite park is chessington as i cant judge alton, legoland's rides are too kiddy because they're lego and thorpe is only good on fright nights, and even in fright nights, they rip off alton's "welcome to oblivion" by just changing oblivion to "the curse"
play station < xbox < wii < your mom
SpinballEdders

Welcome to the TTF forums JohnMogwai!, i too am a big fan of chessie and have some great memories of the place :D

enjoy your time on TTF! :)
Poison Tom 96

Welcome JohnMogwai. i love Chessvegas and like Thorpe Park too.

Enjoy this Chaotic madness and please, please come on chat
James

Belated Welcome to Nath, and welcome John. Hope you both enjoy the delights of TTF. :)