Team Changes

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Craig

As has been mentioned in a couple of previous topics, there's been a lot of work going on behind the scenes to get both the forum and site up and running at "full speed" in preparation for SW6 development kicking into full swing. As part of this work, we have some team changes to announce.

Firstly, to start off with the bad news. Sadly, from today we say goodbye to evil cod. Personal commitments mean that he hasn't been able to find the time he has had in the past to help moderate the forum. As a result, he has decided to leave his position. I'm sure you'll all agree that cod has been an absolute asset to the forum during his time on the team and he'll be sorely missed by us. That said, he'll still be around to read and post on the forum and also to attend meet-ups where he can. So, it ain't all doom and gloom!

Now onto the good news :). We have 2 new recruits to the team who start immediately. Firstly, we say hello to nickdaegg!. He'll be taking over evil cod's old moderator role with immediate effect. He joins the team after spending quite a few years reading and participating on the forums and also being a meet-up regular.

Secondly, after feedback from members we have decided to recruit a further member of the team - namely, Vik!. Vik will be joining us mainly to focus on SW6 developments. He'll be keeping an eye on the SW6 forum along with assisting with producing and maintaining content for the main site and SW6 mini site. Like Nick, Vik is a meet-up regular and has been a fantastic poster on the forums over the years.

I'm sure you'll all join me in welcoming both Nick and Vik to the TT Team, and lookout for more updates on improvements to both site and forum over the coming weeks and months :)
AstroDan

Welcome to both of you, may TTF become a better place for your involvement!

:D :D
chr1s

Well done to Nick and Vik! for making the team! And Vik! my hat goes off to you, focusing on SW6 is a massive task, best of luck, I'm sure you'll be great and there are plenty of people here to help you, enjoy it guys, well done! :)
Pepsi is better than Coke!!
James

Well done to Nick and Vik!

:)
Jnewcombe

well done Vik you deserve it mate!
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!
Kaycee

Massive thanks to Codpiece for all his work on here! I really hope he does properly stick around and continue to delight us with his wonderful posting style and EuroMir-bashing (and general oddness) - I still have to live with that CINT so will make sure he is still attending meets etc etc, I'm sure he will and that's the most important thing, HE'S NOT LEAVING US. But in all seriousness, thank you! And losing you from Team-TTF is very sad, and you will always have a position on there should you ever change your mind.

And a huuuuge thanks for Vik and Nick for joining us! Great new additions to the team! :D :D
Danzaw*nk

Thank you to all your contributions Evil Cod :D Hopefully still see you at meets (when I actually attend) :)

And congrats to Vik who deserves it after sticking by the forum since pretty much day 1. And also good luck to Nick :)

Does this mean there's no Tavern (or Ma Garritas) landlord or have I been miles away and there hasn't been one for that specific forum for ages? :P
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
AstroDan

There hasn't been a specific one for a while, although we do arguably have responsbilities. However, all the team moderate all forums.

:)
Mattmash

Congratulations Vik, a well deserved promotion! And Nick too of course, sure you will both do a great job. Gonna take some getting used to seeing your names in green though. :)
Smith001

Well done, to both of you. Welcome to the team, I know I'm not on it. But I think you know what I mean
Removed : To boring to display.
Ash

Thanks Shawooddy Coddy :) Bravo to the others
Mattia

Well done you two :)
Rory

Much deserved Vik! Great guy :D
You have a history of good moderators to live up too though :wink: