Possible Blade Replacement

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
D-Man

It would be great if AT got one of these but I would think that it would go above the height limits and could be seen over the trees and it could be a great addition to the park and FV. What about Apocalypse. That would be a good name.
Alba gu brath! Scotland Forever!
popTART

I don't want see Blade to go maybe it being relocated to a different area. There is so much potential in FV i think they need to scrap the rock climbing and trampolines as its a waste of space. I don't know if they could have an attraction that cuts accross to that area it would be quite difficult.
seanyboyuk

indeed the rock climbing is a waste of space! ive never seen anybody on it in all the years i have been visiting. Alton need to move away from pay to play attractions if they keep bumping the price up. The fun fair style games are acceptable but thats about it. Blade needs to move to MB if its going to stay at the park. Fair enough it would be repackaged but let it be reconditioned so it can get to its full height again in the swing and with some good themeing in that area it would look well.
jonathan leake

Couldnt that swinging circle thing go where submission is. Then move submission to FV to where blade is then move blade to MB. then they could advertise 3 new rides with out doing much.
seanyboyuk

good idea but i hate it when alton repackage an old ride it sucks and most people are dissapointed
AstroDan

I wouldn't say that about flat rides. OK, the dark rides they have "re-themed" haven't always been good, but flats they always do a pretty good job.
CoasterCrazyChris

I think its great that the classic "pirate ship" is in a different area with a unique theme. If it was put into Mutiny Bay it would just be a bit dull and unoriginal. I think its cool the way they've put Blade in FV and given it a scrap metal/machinery theme.
Although I have to admit it does not attract as many guests as it could do in its current position.