The Quick Questions topic 2007

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Kaycee

Please post all QUICK QUESTIONS in this topic. :D

The reason we do this is because we often get a lot of topics clogging up the board which can be easily answered in a single post. :)

For your reference:

Quick Questions - 2006 Season

Alton Towers' Official Site - for queries about contacting Alton Towers, Hotels availability, ticket prices, height restrictions, Hotel booking quotes etc etc.

TowersTimes - for more in-depth information on the park, rides, events, history, and for a plethora of media. Please check the site if it possibly could answer your question.

How Busy? - Please use this topic if you desire the crystal ball gazing talents of the TTF members RE how busy the park will be on a given day. ;)

Any topics deemed as 'quick questions' will be merged into this topic, thank you please!! :D

EDIT: This topic will be heavily moderated, so please keep all discussion and spam out of it, as it shall be removed, faaaanks.

Kaycee and the TTF Team.
Last edited by Kaycee on Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve in labour

First to post in this years woooooooo :D
I feel its for slow questions to lol :P

Before every other person on this topic asks about RMT theirs a topic on it already and its not open till at least april.

Are the new alton only passes unlimited same as before i've not had time too look and just been asked :?:
stokywolf

First answer in this years. woooo
The new tussauds passes for 2007 are unlimited and the alton towers only pass is also unlimited aswell like it was before it got phased out i believe.
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Altonator

[quote=""Vicki""]OK, few questions.

3. Have the times for the 32A changed for getting to the park?[/quote]

This should help you
http://www.firstgroup.com/bustravel_results.php

In service number type 32a and in area select North Staffordshire
Hope this helps :)
Whatever the weather outside it\'s always tropical at Cariba Creek
Vicki

Is there only one way across FV when the SkyRide isn't operating? I only ask because as you might know, I'm visually impaired (not blind, but it stops me driving) and that walk, well, the way me and my mates did it last season, is very bumpy and I find it a bit hard to keep my balance.

And also, I know this is a quick question topic, but the question of where to eat has prompted me to give a tip. It might cost more, but me and my mates found out that it's far better to eat smaller things all through the day than one big meal. And for doing this, the take away kiosks are great. (Mmmmm, waffles....)
The Lonely end of the Rink- a great song, and it\'s usually the case when I go ice skating because I just can\'t keep up!
Adam

[quote=""Vicki""]Is there only one way across FV when the SkyRide isn't operating? I only ask because as you might know, I'm visually impaired (not blind, but it stops me driving) and that walk, well, the way me and my mates did it last season, is very bumpy and I find it a bit hard to keep my balance.[/quote]

The safest was would be to go back through Gloomy Wood, Katanga Canyon and Merrie England or once the Haunted Hollow is open, I'd take that.

I wouldn't advise going through the Gardens.

*Adäm x
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
Autaven

(First post, woo)
Just a quick question. I'm heading to AT on the 2nd of April and booked my tickets online, I have the reference to pick them up on the day.
I'm just wondering if you can still purchase the bounceback tickets for a second day (my friends and me are staying down there on the 2nd and are planning on going on the 3rd also). Last year I'm sure they were like £10, but I'm just curious if anyone else has got one this season?
Nick

When your in the park, go back to the entrance turnstiles , and to the right hand side is a window, you can buy the Bounceback tickets here as long as you keep hold of your day ticket
popTART

anyone know the best way to get a hold of the shortcut tickets?
Nick

Buy from the ticket kiosks or Guest Services. The Day Designer stands around the may be selling them too I guess
Rush

I have a question, is a person of my age (14) allowed to buy a Tussauds annual pass? or do you have to be over 16?
Nick

You can buy one :)
Redcoat Jase

Is John Broom still alive? :|
...is no longer a member of TowersTimesForum
evil cod

done abit of research for you,

Yes, and he is now chairman of worldlaunch (link), an events network company founded as londonlaunch (which then spread) by Will Broome (relative?)
Lauren

Anyone know what the RITA font is called? (Hopefully ive put this in the right place as i thought a new topic in the café would of been pointless)
Danzaw*nk

Is there a cash point anywhere at the park? :)

Thanks,

Dan
:D
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
John

There are 3 on towers street, on the left as you go in.
Matt 125

[quote=""Lauren""]Anyone know what the RITA font is called? (Hopefully ive put this in the right place as i thought a new topic in the café would of been pointless)[/quote]

Forgotten what it's called, something like 'Hemi Head...' or that may be Ug Land font... anyway, if needing to be downloaded it's here!

Matt :D
LMW

A question about the Skyride. Can you get on at Towers Street, stay on at Forbidden Valley and then get off at is it UG Land or Cred Street? Or must you get off at Forbidden Valley.
Thankyou
Danzaw*nk

You can certainly stay on at Forbidden Valley :)

Dan
:D
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3