London Report

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Adam

London 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th!

Thursday (6th):
We set off about 4pm, travelled to Slough Travelodge with some nasty roadworks on the M1 and M25 but arrived at about 8:30pm.
Settled down and went to sleep.

Left Slough at 8:30am, and arrived at Thorpe Park at about 9:15 - Went to the annual pass office, and collected out AP's! :) - Staff not very friendly at all.

My first ride of the day was Rush, which is one of the best flats I’ve been on - Queuing time was only about erm 30 seconds! Did end up about an hour long later in the day though. Next was Colossus, which was good. Nothing too fantastic though!

After this time, we noticed alot of coaches coming into the car park, and decided to go on what we wanted now because we wouldn't be able to later. So we went on Detonator, Nemesis Inferno, Tidal Wave and Loggers Leap.

What really pissed me off was the amount of chavs thinking they owned the place (Q jumping, spitting, smoking in queue lines e.t.c) - However this didn't spoil my day! Okay, this is what really really annoyed me. Nemesis Inferno, X: No Way Out, Tidal Wave, Slammer and Stealth (Obviously where all broke down at the same time, this was around 3pm - They didn't seem to be working again after this.

Ride count:
Nemesis Inferno x2
Detonator x3
Tidal wave x1
Loggers Leap x2
Pirates 4D x1
Rush x1
Colossus x2

Good points:
- Fastrack tickets :)
- Getting to stay on Nemesis Inferno and then it breaking down just as we where on the lift hill!

Bad points:
- Rude staff
- Staff that speak little English (Tussauds really should do something about that)

--
Friday (7th):
Went around London, doing random stuff. Enjoying the fast transport around London (Underground) and Madame Tussauds.
--
Saturday (8th):
London again, Madame Tussauds mainly, I did need to go to the Business Design Centre in Islington though. Not much to comment on. The Big Brother diary room is FANTASTIC! Along with the chamber live :)

Big brother diary room picture:
http://www.alpha-webhosting.com/big%20brother.jpg
--
Sunday (9th):
CHESSINGTON! - What more can I say? - Had an AMAZING day, alot better than I thought I would.
Dragons Fury is a fantastic ride, went on 3 times! Alot better than Spinball!

Good points:
- All the staff in the Tussauds shops aware that I got 20% discount unlike TP.
- Friendly staff.
Bad points:
- Hocus Pocus Hall (It all was a bit to "fast" for me? :S)

Well, that’s more like a story than a trip report! - Oh well, I had fun for all 4 days!

I won't be hurrying back to TP though, was a little disappointed.
Lutenist

Sounded like you had a good couple of days :)
Lutenist

How wet did your phone get ?