TV Alert! - Top 10 Coasters

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Danzaw*nk

Top 10 coasters is on Sky Travel at 6.00pm today. Not sure whether i've seen this one or not.

Also, Sky Travel 7.00pm, Theme Park Holiday Deals for planners out there :D.

I'll give top 10 coasters a look.
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
ryani210693

I've seen EVERY top ten roller coasters, top ten thrill rides etc etc. I've seen every 2Extreme rides" program, i've seen behind the scenes of them eparks etc. So i don't think i need to be watching it! Its a good one to watch though. I think Nemisis is number 10 on the top ten coasters. (sorry to spoil it :oops: :lol: )
Jay12

When will they have a new series :evil: Im sick of seeing American coasters filling it up, ok they have bigger ones than here and maybe better themed. But give england benefit of the doubt were not as big over there (in more ways than one) so the rides here are small and compact but don't have pack a punch.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
ryani210693

I TOTALLY agree. The american coasters take over these programs. They do my head in. The only time i got excited was when i saw Nemesis on there as i said above^
Ketchup

Maybe because the coasters in America are better, and that these are American programmes?
Rory

Exactly, kinetic.

Its because the Americans make these programs, plus on the whole American coasters are the best, plus they dont really know too much about british coasters

Id like to see a european version, that would be good.
Matthew

Do you get Sky Travel with Freeview? :?
Jay12

Yes, i do anyway with NTL.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
fatlilmonkey

[quote=""Alton Towers Maniac""]Do you get Sky Travel with Freeview?[/quote]yeh you do but its called Sky Three now i think!!!
RICK
xxx
Dr Pop Rocket

Does anyone know if Sky Travel is on Telewest? Is it under a different name as I dont have Sky Three or Sky Travel. I always miss these coaster programs.