Mayhem Meetup - Sat 27th May (Planning and Reports)

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
x-Jade-x

I will be eating at Flambo's too :D
AstroDan

Queue close on Saturday will be 18:00 with park close obviously 60 minutes later - i just rang the park as I wanted to work out my bus times back to Uttoxeter station. I am going to go for the one at 19:20 since this will give me a chance to go on rides at queue close and have time to get back to the bus stop rather than trying to rush back for the bus at 18:20

:D
Nick

Looking like rain on the friday guys, don't know if the trend will carry on over to the following 2 days!
Williscroft

Sunny day saturday by the weather thingy on BBC at the moment so we should be ok :)
Kelly

oo i hope it doesn't rain but i'l take my AT mac anyway just because it looks cool 8) :wink:
Anonymous

Think i will be on either ripsaw or lava lump. Hope to see you all there. Please say hello especially if I look bored lol
Nick

Lets hope your on Ripsaw and get Kelly a good soaking :twisted:
Dom1991

Dad's not really looking forward to the meetup, he isn't keen on the idea of going around the park with a load of people he doesn't really know. (Even though he's already seen a fair few of you!) I don't want to have to drag him around with me while I'm having a great time and he's tagging along bored crapless. He isn't keen on going around the park on his own either, so any ideas how you can make even him have a great time on the day?
Liam

Send him to the spa for a pampering, or to the Tavern for some drinking. :lol:
Ash

:P Pick him up at the end of the day!
Danzaw*nk

Get him to bring a good mate of his :D.
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Dom1991

That's not a bad idea, Dan. I think he said once before he's got one or two coaster enthusiasts at his workplace so I'll have to ask him, don't know if he gets on exceptionally well with them or not though. . . He might just be worried that while he's away from me and I have one of my anxiety panic attacks like I did on the April 1st, he won't be nearby to help me.

EDIT: Well that failed, not one person he knows likes coasters and they all think he's weird for enjoying them at his age.
AstroDan

Aaaah, i am happy now. My friend is coming Friday night now, which means we can get to Towers at 9:45am by getting the bus at 9:10.

So I won't be on the 10:15 bus to those who thought I was going to be!

:D
Jay12

Marky and Uncle Dan (aka Mark) are now at Alton Towers for the next 4 days! Should be keeping our tent pitches warm i should hope :lol: Can't wait too meet you all!
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
AstroDan

Lucky buggers!

Soem of us have exams to contend with tomorrow!

:P
Anonymous

the count down is on!

Im leaving at 8.30 for 3 days worth of AT!
Williscroft

Getting rather excited now, got me bags packed and im ready for tomorrow. Last thing incase anyone reads this. Booking in at Flambos for 8:00 friday night. This is the list so far:

Me
Craig
Kaycee
Nick
Jase
Nutty
Ben
Jon
Dave
Ant
Sazzle
Jade

There are another 2 that ive been tolled about but forgot who they were now. Thats 14 that im booking for all together. Any more ? last chance
Sazzle

I'll be there at some point in the early afternoon, as I need my Rita fix before Cariba :D.

My booking stuff hasn't come through yet, so if it doesn't arrive tomorrow morning I'll be ringing and having words.

My best friend Kelly is coming too - I hope you lot will make her feel welcome and not scare her too much!

See ya'll soon xxx
Gashead

Imas Pissedd bday drinkisnf nearly :W
Ant

Wooo getting excited now for the weekender away :P .

Rite should be at hotel at about five going wont leaveing till about three so wont be going in Cariba Creek. Possible will go in park for an hour when I get there go on Charlie or somethin then head over to hotels.

Got me CAMPing sleeping bags sorted from Argos today :P been messing with it all nite getting lessons frrom me dad on how to fit a sleeping bag in a small bag it comes with after like two hours of trying I got there In the Bag TWICE! :P

So Cyas Allllll Tommrow for some Hotel Action niteosss xxxxxxxxxxx :wink: