New Park Advert: From May 2006

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Lauren

I saw the 10 second nutty squirrel one , just a nutty squirrel along the track then ''find your extraordinary something'' on the screen.
Not seen the 30 second ad , but i dont watch tv muchly unless its big brother , bbc three or coronation street.
ryani210693

I've seen the 30 sec ad on my pc loads of times, but hadn't seen it on TV at all! But, then, yesterday was the day! I saw it twice in one night! Rather strange that i'd haven't seen it at all on TV until then. I saw them both on the discovery channel in the same night. It caught my attention as well, which i think was good. I think the discovery channel and AT has a deal going on or something, so watch the discovery channel if you haven't seen it. The weird thing was, was that one of them was broadcast at 10:00Pm, and i wouldn't see how it would attract a child's attention if they were in bed by that time!
Nemesis 4 eva

i'm just glad we have a general park ad, i cant remember the last time we had one! I think that theres no reason everyone should be complaining about the overuse of oblivion footage, im just glad theyre actualy showing the ride some notice! ever since air opened there seems to have been a distinct lack of oblivion advertising and they seem to have just forgot about it, last year it was barely mentioned! I hope all this oblivion fuss (there was also alot of ephasis on it in the resort brochure) isnt a clever way of saying that its closing, and theyre trying to pull in the last few guests!

And anybody who says theres no footage of air your wrong! it comes just after the guy in the rita car with shaking legs and before the 1st shots of oblivion, however if your not paying attention it looks like oblivion. if you pause it on the website you'll notice the blue craft slowly ascending what i think is the lift hill, though its like half a second long!

plus what he **** is up with the fat kid running on the spot in CC?
mike22

Hi people,

I think the new advert is fantastic and cleverly done and catches everyones attention - well done Alton Towers! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cheers Mike22 :W
Jay12

[quote=""Nemesis 4 eva""]
plus what he **** is up with the fat kid running on the spot in CC?[/quote]
Oi! thats me! As TowersTimes is the biggest fan based website for the park they need a member on the adverts :D

:lol:
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
ryani210693

Is that really you? Seriously?!? :?
Lauren

ryan your so gullable , :D
ryani210693

sorry :( :lol: that's just me all over :D