Nemesis model

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
AstroDan

Problem is, Nemesis is themed amazingly and much is below ground unlike these American steel wonders that are just plopped on the ground anywhere. As a result, Nemesis would be much more challenging.
Luke excell

if you made an like indent into the table that is roughtly the size of the ride then crafted the pit and stuck that in the lil indent then built the rest of the ride then y ou could paint the box to and put path and shops in lol just a suggestion

anywho wudnt it be nice if they made a whole park lol like thorpe park or alotn towers every ride every building every tree every storage room every everything it wud be massive just looking at the scale of some of the coasters.
and i found this look its not finished but some people have been making disney land tho not finished it so cool
http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/u ... model1.jpg
you can see thunder moutainn isnt done nor space mountain heck not alot is dont but you can see how big it is
Anonymous

luke exell
anywho wudnt it be nice if they made a whole park lol like thorpe park or alotn towers every ride every building every tree every storage room every everything it wud be massive just looking at the scale of some of the coasters.
and i found this look its not finished but some people have been making disney land tho not finished it so cool
http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/u ... model1.jpg
you can see thunder moutainn isnt done nor space mountain heck not alot is dont but you can see how big it is
all well and good but the link wont work for me
Richie

A Coaster Dynamix set is on ebay for approximately £136.05 Thats not a bad price but then it is on ebay. Plus im not sure how easy it would be to get spare parts for it.
Anonymous

i would so buy it, in fact id buy 20 of them and dot them around the house. teehee. im so obbsessed. :D :lol: :)