Complaints

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Tom M

[quote=""themeparkfreak""]I think this has to be a fakie, they even got the ride names wrong.'The Oblivion' what the heck is that![/quote]
Why would it be fake because someone put a 'The' before the ride name, I hear normal guests say it before almost every ride name and its practically normal! My friend even calls Air 'Sky'.
The Oblivion
The Black Hole
The Enterprise
The Nemesis
The Skyride
The Runaway Mine Train
The Congo River Rapids
The Teacups
The Corkscrew
The Ug Swinger
And so on.
bigblade40

That is just a typical, standard BS letter from somebody who knows nothing about the park. :D
bigblade40
Redcoat Jase

Though, we may take the p!ss out of that letter, Alton Towers would have to respond to it as, obviously, the letter was produced by somebody who wasn't happy with their visit to the park!

If it was that this letter reached the park, Alton Towers would've undoubtedly responded only offering their apologies. The park can use this information to their advantage though.

These people obviously aren't 'enthuisiasts' and probably don't know much about the day to day running of the park.
...is no longer a member of TowersTimesForum
themeparkfreak

fair enough queen of speed, but there were other things in the letter too that made it seem fake.
Adam

Why would i make a fake letter? Jesus Christ! :roll:
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
Anonymous

[quote=""Redcoat Jase""]Though, we may take the p!ss out of that letter, Alton Towers would have to respond to it as, obviously, the letter was produced by somebody who wasn't happy with their visit to the park!

If it was that this letter reached the park, Alton Towers would've undoubtedly responded only offering their apologies. The park can use this information to their advantage though.

These people obviously aren't 'enthuisiasts' and probably don't know much about the day to day running of the park.[/quote]

Looking at his letter, he didn't know how society runs these days. You leave things, they always have the risk of getting stolen and Alton clearly say you are leaving valubles at you own risk.

And the Oblivion thing is total BS, dunno where he got the assumption his restraint failed but it is impossible so I wouldn't think Alton would apologise for either, just state how they run the park.
Anonymous

[quote=""themeparkfreak""]fair enough queen of speed, but there were other things in the letter too that made it seem fake.[/quote]

Queen of Speed? Where's Rita in that letter?
Tom M

I think he was talking about the member called 'Queen Of Speed' who posted earlier in this topic. :roll:
Anonymous

Sorry, my mistake.
oliver4alton

[quote=""Adäm""]Why would i make a fake letter? Jesus Christ! :roll:[/quote]

we're not saying you have faked the letter, we're just saying that you found it on limewire and have no way of telling weather its real or fake. :wink:
oliver4coastersUK is now oliver4alton (i had to re-register )
Ian

Do I look bothered if the letter is fake or not?! :P

Please continue discussing complaints and not the validity of the letter, thank you please :D

I've not complained at Alton Towers but I did at Thorpe once. I was on NI and some idiot threw a bottle of water up at us as we were going round the track. It hit me on the leg and my friend on the arm. As you can imagine it bl00dy killed going at the speed that we were so I told the ride ops who advised me to go to the Guest Services place (under the Dome) so i did, reported the incident and I was given some free passes to a few rides.