TTF Gets Cosy

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
air_head

Well Stoky, I'd be up for that. Do you mean that we could get into the park for rides with our passes?

I'll speak to you online about it later, but as it stand I'm up for it :D
towersart

I shall be up at the towers on the 27th/28th for my birthday, so let me know if any of you are going to be about and ill look out for you all.
leighar

I shall be going up for the saturday 4th febuary for the day if anybody fancies meeting up
Vik

I think I could possibly get there, Ive got a birthday party to go to the night before, so really depends on how bad the hangover is.
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

oooo i will probly be in park on the 4th of eb now dew to a intresting series of events that have enabled me to go 8)

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

sammie04

Right Me and Ant will be on park on 4th February. Ray is also on park and Ben and possibly Jon and Ian so we will be meeting up would anyone else like to join us? :)
Anonymous

I'd love to, Sammie, but Craig won't drive up, so you'll have to work on him. :(
sammie04

aaaww you should maybe put a beer can on string in front of the window screen and make him drive to Alton Towers then give him the beer :lol: .
leighar

I should hopefully be there this saturday fingers crossed to get a few rides in for a 2 hour drive :wink:
sammie04

will you be meeting up with us? if so pm me and I will give you a number so you don't end up getting lost :).
dstone_uk

yeh is it allright if i meet u pwtih u guys?
thx
david

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Anonymous

of course it is! I heard a rumour Ade may be there too, but only to get photos as he doesnt like us.

I think we are being naughty, and going in via the hotel (play dumb, you dont know what to do to get in on a winter weekend!), If we meet there roughly 20/30 mins before the park opens it would be good to locate people - if not give me a PM if you havent got my mobile number.

Also just to point out we will be going into cariba creek after the park closes, im taking my white speedos too! Im all excited.

Kaycee give Craig a sexual favour and tell him if he doesnt drive you it will be the last one he ever gets.
sammie04

I will not be going in Cariba Creek because I will be too tierd and I can't be bothered with the hassle of my hair and makeup I would come out looking like something from the Rocky Horror Show :lol:. I will just sit around hotel and relax have a drink or something.

Right Ben I have to arrange to meet you somewhere so I'm not walking round panicking.
Anonymous

no doubt i'll probably hear you anyway!

Sammie you regularly look like something from the rocky horror show, so wheres the change? Come on it'll be a laugh you miserable scouse, pack your armbands and nose plugs.

Ill just sit in the hotel reception when I arrive to keep warm for abit and be easily spotted.
sammie04

Oh thanks Ben how nice you are :lol: . Well I will spot you and run over screaming BEN like some lunatic and everyone will just stare at me weirdly
Ant

Ooo Looking Forward to sat was starting to get home sick being away from Towers so long 8) .

So we going to try Enter park through Woodland walk to have a nose around park? whats plan B if we fail to get through ? :)

I think I will be going in Cariba Creek might be best to ring up and book it just to be on the safe side with it probaly being busy. Have to remind meself to get a new pair of Speedos old ones are to small now :P .
dstone_uk

jsut so u know when i went a fuw weeks bk the woodland walk was closed off, but yeh it's probly a good idear to book the waterpark. I should be there jsut befor 10 if all goes to plan, so i'll (hopefully) give ben a call then

david

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Anonymous

anyone feel free to call me through the morning its a long drive alone and i will have my headset in so im legal.to take calls. Im hoping to leave here just before 8 and get there around 10.

However there is one minor glitch, my car is at the mechanics, its got some serious brake troubles at the moment and isnt safe to drive! However the mechanic was amused rooting through my boot and finding my pre-packed speedos. Im hoping to get it back tomorrow, I'll keep you updated.
towersart

Hey guys, just to let you know, the Woodland Walk was apparantly not open when I asked at reception on the Saturday just gone (28th). You can however return this way as security will buzz you in through the turnstile.

I will also be up on Saturday the 4th, i'll have my camera taking pictures, feel free to shout and wave!
Anonymous

why dont you join us? its not a big group but its some of the better members (joking).

Where shall we meet then? Would it be better to meet in the park and just keep in contact and go in via the security gate?