this place

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
SW-Dave

this is the path between the main carparks and the entrance. Surely there are development plans for it?

http://www.towerstimes.co.uk/history/cl ... 220101.jpg

For those that dont know, this area sits behind Gloomy Wood and Forbidden Valey paralel with the Monorail. Its on the far side of the hill to the alton villages and is currently unused to my knowledge.
Anonymous

such a great topic

just feel so inclined to answer
Anonymous

Back in the day, before Oblivion was built, that was considered to be a potential site for a new roller coaster. Though now it seems less and less likely.
Rita 2005

Since it would mean expanding the perimeter of the Theme Park and it is only a couple of hundred metres from private houses on Wotton Lane, there is little to no chance of getting planniong permission to build anything substantial there.
davidredge

As people have said, i don't think there is much chance. It does need a spruce up though!
Squiggles

As they said above there's not much chance at the moment. One of the main reasons can actually be seen in your pictures. There are banks surrounding KC, which are part of the parks attempts to cut the noise that can be heard outside the park, as this area is outside the banks it would require substantial work to make it suitable for construction.
Edwardo..... move me!
Williscroft

Also this is the path that is used for people to get to and from the park when the monorail is either not working or has a to bigger Q. Ok it may not need to be so wide but on the special events nights that path gets pretty full and if you were to get rid of some of it for building on, it would be pretty pointless as there wouldnt be that much space left.

I did think my self when walking down it that it could be used for something (bluming monorail had broke :x ) but then they would have to have a path put some were else. I just think it would be to much bother for what it is. Ow and it comes in handy for storing the Flumes bath tubs in the winter as shown in the pic :P
Ian

[quote=""mcgillp2k""]such a great topic

just feel so inclined to answer[/quote]

If you feel so inclined to answer then do so and don't spam. Read the guidelines before you post again.
Soph

I dont think they would build a ride there, because its so close to residental areas, but I think it would be good to put somewhere to eat there, or some shops
MostMagicalCat

is an idoor ride a possibility?
nice valhala esque or pirates of the carabian type thing.....
[