New Staff Uniforms

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Anonymous

I think they should walk around naked but that may attract chavs.
SW-Dave

[quote=""assume the position""]new uniform may sujest a new coperate image?? :?[/quote]

sponsorship deal most likely
madmanwill

on the individual area/ride uniform idea

maybe there could simply be a different fleece for each of the popular rides and a area fleece for each area.

with the logo of the ride on the back and in colours to match the ride with an alton towers logo on the top left front of the fleece so for example.

for areas simply a purple fleece with a area logo on the back and a at logo on the front top left.

e.g

for air..

light blue fleece with air logo on back and at logo on front

on smaller attractions/shops/food outlets/games..
forbidden valley..

a purple fleece with a at logo top left front and the forbidden valley logo on the back

i will try to make a image which shows this more clearly later (now is the time for hangover relief after a friends paty #-o )

hope it makes sense

will
Rita 2005

[quote=""madmanwill""]On the individual area/ride uniform idea, maybe there could simply be a different fleece for each of the popular rides and a area fleece for each area. With the logo of the ride on the back and in colours to match the ride with an alton towers logo on the top left front of the fleece so for example.[/quote]This was what Alton Towers did in some areas of the park between 1994 and 2004.
  • - The Nemesis 'military' style uniform complete with barcodes and silver waistcoat!.
    - The Black version of the current Uniform worn on Duel and in Forbidden Valley.
    - The orange/Black X-Sector Uniform (1998-2004)
    - The imfamous Ugland 'Leopard Skin' print uniform (1999-2004)
Ash

I think grey camoflage to be worn in Forbidden Valley with Barcodes and the Red Forbidden Valley Logo on the back. Maybe they could wear Grey Berets!!!

That would suit the whole area. I think the Ug Land uniform should Stay the same to save money.

The X sector uniform should be all black with Black combats and Jacket With X-Sector Operative on the Back??? with maybe an X-Sector Cap???

Gloomy Wood should use a black hooded cape/cloak that is simply worn over the top of the current uniform when not in Gloomy Wood???

Everywhere else should keep the current uniform.

Are these Ideas good or Bad?
stokywolf

woaw hang on, staff want a nice comfortable uniform to work in,not something that gonna p155 them off all day, Mini themed, colour coded uniform would be a good thing. But if staff have to swap areas like hex with the rest of X sector, thats gonna be a bit of a pain ain't it.
Just colour coding would be good imo :D
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Williscroft

The Best Staff Uniform ive ever seen was at Phantasisland, it was amazing. You could tell each costume cost a few hundred to make. In the Winjas spinning coaster dome they have all these weird people with voice boxes in them so they make strange noises. They had these cute cudderly characters walking around the actual park all day. In the Mystery castel they had these huge monsters and nutty prafesors, they realy scared me :oops: and the hole place just looks like youve enterd a different land. Bloody Amazing if you ask me :D Dont see it happening at the Towers just yet but i do see something happening in years to come :)
Anonymous

Wash > Hang > Wait Until Dry > Wear.
thats exactly what i did with my uniform but i was made to iron mine god dam it :P
sab0tage

[quote=""kerry""]
Wash > Hang > Wait Until Dry > Wear.
thats exactly what i did with my uniform but i was made to iron mine god damn it :P[/quote]

Don't see the point myself, after it's dry it doesn't have creases in it. By the time I get to work it's got a few, which ironing would not have prevented.
We think we\'ve come so far,
On all the lies we depend.
We see no consequence
This is the beginning of the end.