Zombie

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
Anonymous

Does anybody ever remeber the zombie that use to walk around the que area of Duel before it got a re-furb?
Adam

where abouts, in the outside q?
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
Dave

i remember a guy dreseed a little bit like the grim reaper... he grabbed me by the neck when i was little... unfortunetly the ame day i was suffering from tonsilitus :cry:
Nemair

That could be because of the Terror of the Towers. I was in the black hole and a guy (or woman) dressed up, came up, and scared the life out of me!
madmanwill

i can remember someone jumping out on my nan when it was just the haunted house it was by the station and it was some kind of curtains on the wall and he was dressed in the same material and jumped out on her and scared her to death :P (not literally)

will
doom+sons1988

He used to stand like a model at exit part of the Haunted House Station and wait for you to get off then he would shout "You'll be next" (the traditional spooky dressed actor's line). Didn't they also have a cartoonish dracula aswel ?
"ERRRRRRRRRRR EXCUSE ME"
Wes

I remeber when I first rode the vampire at chessie before the re-vamp :wink:
this was when I was like 6-7 there was the station really dark with those flicker lights and the staff where dressed as vampires! Anyone else remember this?

Also when I got the onride photo the guy behind me and my brother looked as though his hair was onfire! ... i will find it for you and prove it :twisted:
Tom M

Lol it would be funny if the guy dressed up as a zombie stood like a model at the beginning bit as soon as you walk through the doors of the HH. :twisted:
Anonymous

ive heard someone mention a zombie jumped out from behind a grave when it was the HH and used to go around the woods for the queue.