TTFMU2 (Comic Relief Fundraiser) POST TR's HERE

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Vik

Guess Ill see you all there very shortly then, just having some breakfast, cup of coffee, sort my self out, then ill be on my way, leaving around 8.15ish, should be there at 10 at the very latest.
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Locker

Yup, I've just had a shower, had some breakfast and just put on the kettle, should be arriving between 9:00 and 9:30 :) See you there!

Regards,
Mark
Anonymous

Well Our little intrepid adventurers will be there now!
I know you guys won't be able to see this till tonight but have fun!
Anonymous

Just in from work, did you all meetup? all went to plan? post any reviews for us to read here !

i'm guessing that you must have had a quiet day at the park, with the last report i heard being just over 4000 people on park!
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Home and what a day!!!!! Rita, Nemesis and Stuff in general reports later on from people who attened.

Now for an idea batted around by myself, Wayne and Dan.

we were discussing the possibiltiy of doing a joint ATA/TTF meet up this year at some point. When we dont know yet but at some point. Nothing has been decided as of yet to if it will happen, we would just like to know what people thought of this idea and to see if it would be worth it.

If people are up for the idea, it would be an INDIVIDUAL one to the ttf ones. This was muted as an idea as we would like to bring the two communities together. We thought it was time that it was time to bury the hatchet between both forums. Not to merge but to just have days where the two communities join together for just a day out. there are members of both forums who are members of this and ata. I myself are one of them. We feel that it may ease the tention between both forums as at the end of the day, no matter of the back biting and bitching, we are here for the same thing: Theme parks. So what if one forum may be better than another, what happened to COMMUNITY spirit? We already have identified the people who we would identify who maybe possible trouble makers and it is just one day.

Please can we have peoples thoughts on this.

Back to today.

Today was possibly, in my eyes, better than the first meet up. There seemed to be a greater sence of achivment during this closed season than ever before.

Will do my full report later on.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bailey

Was a brilliant day! :D :D
Vik

yes had a great say, great to meet everyone, sorry had to dash off quick at 4.45, sister, who I brought with me phoned and said she was ready to go home, her & her friend were going out, needed about 3 hrs to get ready probably. so appologies to anyone I didnt say goodbye too.

Very impressed with the park, nice & clean, hope it stays that way, nemesis waterfalls working, oblivion mist working, even if the on ride photo's wernt, and HEX has become fantastic again, with all the effects working.

Cant remeber having so many goes of nemesis on one visit, had 3 goes when I arrived, before I met up with everyone, and a few more after that.

No waterfalls working on rapids though :? and got a soaking on the log flume :)

ok, thats all for now, til latersss.

Jay12

Was bloody brilliant :D. Had a wicked time, rode
Air - once
Duel-once
Toyland Tours-once
Runaway Train-once
Hex-once
Rapids-once
Spinball-Once
It was pretty dead aswll seemed about 2k were at the park, absoutly dead Max q was 22mins for Air.
Please buy the DVD aswell when its done has great footage of us lot and rides.

And ant threw my teddy i won into toyland tours :( . Nice and dry now though :D
Last edited by Jay12 on Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Anonymous

[quote=""Jay14""] It was pretty dead aswll seemed about 2k were at the park, absoutly dead [/quote]

Close... was more like 4000 i believe
Vik

Glad the teddies OK now Jay :) , the young lad who saved him from drowning deserves an award for barvery :D

Well my ride count, if I can remember :roll:

Nemesis 6 Oblivion 2
Air 2 Hex 1
RMT 1 Rapids 1
Flume 1 Spinball 1
TLTours 1 Ripsaw 1
Beastie 1 Duel 1

Think thats everything :?

spinwhizzer

Where things like Nemesis waterfalls and Oblivion mist working?
Jay12

wooow i forget spinball, that was a bloody awesome ride, really does throw you about.

P.S
I still feel like im on Hex lol.

P.S.S
teddy is fine, dry, and happy.

P.S.S.S
WE SAW RITA LAUNCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and what a smooth, soundless ride it is.
And how long does it last ?????????????????

27 seconds :shock:
Vik

yes spinwizzer oblivion mist working, and nemesis waterfalls too, and a nice dark red they are to. Rapids waterfall wernt working though, nor was oblivion photo's

Jay12

Yer was a shame about the Rapids water falls :(.
But was nice to see Oblivion and Nemesis having the full effects on :D.
Anonymous

Well, that can be added to the list of bitchings for 2006 :D
Sounds as if AT are starting to come for us and go away from the money, rather than stop spinabll for half a day while they fix the camera, they kept on! I remember hearing last year how they stopped air for 20-30 minutes just to make sure the cameras were switvched on!
This new management are listening, no hotel priority queues on Spinball, touch up on Nemmy and Oblivion!
God Bless Them!

Lets hope the next meetup, whenever that is, they keep this up!
Gashead

jay it was longer than 27 in the end....27.46 i think :lol:

yup crofty got some great footage...a shame the kitty didnt!

I had a absolute great day...meet so many ace people that i dont usally talk to such as liam "jonny woodgate" and nightsin2dreams!also the dude with his ol fella n misses!Also sammie,martin and rory were ace too...although didnt get as much time as i would have liked to talk to them!little buggers!all the others were as ace as usal!WOO HOO jays still fat :D

...ive just put big kitty to bed...in his match box...hes really tired from all the fun things he had done
Williscroft

I had a great day, The Air takeover didnt go to well did it lol. My ride count gose something a bit like this
Oblivion 4
Submission 1
Enterprise 1
Spinball 2
Hex 1
Air 3
Nemesis 4
Rip Saw 2
Blade 1
Duel 1
Runaway mine train 1
Rapids 1
Flume 4
Tea Cups 1
Rita looks amaizing and very very fast. Few things not working but ive posted all them in another topic so i wont bother here. Overal it was a great day :D
Phantom

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wahhhhhhhhhh. I had the worst day knowing you lot were having fun. It was too painful and all i have now is people adding salt to the wound, i will get over it, but not so soon.
Gerstlauer Fanboy <3
Anonymous

[quote=""Dave""]:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wahhhhhhhhhh. I had the worst day knowing you lot were having fun. It was too painful and all i have now is people adding salt to the wound, i will get over it, but not so soon.[/quote]

Dave you aint the only guy like that, I'd have loved to come today but I'm loving you guys teelling me what happened as then I know you lot all had fun!

Dave, go from this ':-( to this :D
Phantom

It will, but it will take time. Just i had too much fun at the last meet up. I'll be happy as long as i get a free DVD, lol! :P
Gerstlauer Fanboy <3