Chris
Admin
Admin

photo.jpg

Saturday August 14th
Alton Towers Resort

Saturday October 16th
Alton Towers Resort

It feels strange writing about our exciting events in the middle of a national lockdown, but as a team we are optimistic and hopeful that we can all finally meet up again safely in 2021. We have provisionally booked the above dates with Alton Towers Resort who have confirmed they would love to have us back.

Now, it goes without saying that we need to play it by ear and follow the progress of the pandemic, and only when it is safe to do so and Government guidance permits, our events can take place. So for now, please 'save the dates' above, stay safe, and keep your fingers crossed that normality resumes soon.

We'll update this topic and post any news on our social media accounts as the year progresses.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D4RK5H4D0W

Would the October 16th event be for Scaremazing by any chance? Would be good to know so I could at least provisionally put it on my calendar. Hope it's on this year.
Dan

D4RK5H4D0W wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:44 pm Would the October 16th event be for Scaremazing by any chance? Would be good to know so I could at least provisionally put it on my calendar. Hope it's on this year.
The intention is to host a Halloween event at the Resort in a similar fashion to ScareMazing, however it all depends on what level of restrictions are in place at the time :)
D4RK5H4D0W

Ok, thanks for letting me know. It's on the calendar. Hopefully with the way things are looking the restrictions should be gone by October. Fingers crossed.