NoLimits 1 & 2

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.
Capt.Barnacles

How about an Intamin pre-fab woodie? Supporting will be easy as the wooden support generator can create them instantly, and the new tie spacing options mean you can create realistic looking Intamin prefab track :)
NemesisRider

Dan C wrote:How about an Intamin pre-fab woodie? Supporting will be easy as the wooden support generator can create them instantly, and the new tie spacing options mean you can create realistic looking Intamin prefab track :)
I think I might try that Dan! I was leaning towards a woodie anyway and I've never tried an Intamin one!

If anyone is curious, the current name is Sheriff, keeping the Western theme but it's not a snake like the other rides :P
NemesisRider

From the dust of the desert, order arises.
A wooden vigilante, coming soon.
NemesisRider

Sheriff rides into town tomorrow!
NemesisRider

Sheriff

Sheriff is finally in town! This airtime filled Intamin Woodie is now up on NLE and YouTube!

You can download Sheriff off the Nolimits Exchange here. You can also see Sheriff in action in my best edited video yet on YouTube here.
NemesisRider

For the next ride, who would want to see an RMC? ;)
Ryan.B

Me! Add one or two inversions in if you can :D if you can build on the terrain build something similar to lightning runs quad down, I haven't got NL2 so I don't really know to be honest :lol
NemesisRider

Taking flight Saturday. A new ride by RMC.
NemesisRider

It's finally here. Pegasus is an RMC coaster that is inspired by Wicked Cyclone and The Joker.

Download Pegasus off the NoLimits Exchange here. A video will go up later, however I have more screenshots than usual to make up for that.

Capt.Barnacles

I'm loving the environment. Have you got a good skybox for non-overcast weather conditions? :)
NemesisRider

Dan C wrote:I'm loving the environment. Have you got a good skybox for non-overcast weather conditions? :)
Not really :lol I tend to screenshot rides in dramatic environments like this as they look a lot better, however, I will need to find a good environment/skybox for family rides.

As another noticed, I have done a project for the nl2contests.com Gerst In A Box which is not as good or long as the other entries I know, but it is a good family ride. It is currently called Bumblebee and is a Gerstlauer spinning coaster in a compact area. This will go up later in its own park, it doesn't deserve its own upload to be honest due to its size.
NemesisRider

I haven't posted a ride for a short while, so here it is. Bumblebee is a small Gerstlauer spinning coaster and was a test for me doing custom steel supports.

The video is here. And you can download the ride here.

I also took some screenshots:

NemesisRider

Here's my next project, Panther. It's a MACK megacoaster and it is fully custom supported.

Click here to watch my YouTube video of the ride that features a POV and some offride shots.

You can download the ride of the NoLimits Exchange here.

NemesisRider

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Morgan

If you need any help marketing... ;)
Adam.W

Oh god the altonville mystery has come to nolimits :lol
NemesisRider

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
NemesisRider

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Adam.W

Ooh it sounds almost like it could be a heavily themed scary ride :P
(or just a themed indoor rollercoaster where you are running away from something :D)
NemesisRider

DEMON
Demon is my first every Gravity Group woodie. This is probably the project that has required most thought, as I tried a teaser campaign for the first time.

Download of the NoLimits Exchange here.
Also, I made a video with onride and offride shots. Watch it here.

STORYLINE:
The Demon was awoken by the villagers of a town many years ago, but they sealed it away in an ancient wooden structure. They believe this would stop the Demon ever roaming again... but they were wrong.

In the year 2014, an angry villager who wanted revenge on the village, unleashed the Demon from it's sanctuary. It has been drawing it's power from the Earth and now has used the box it was sealed in as a basis for it's final form, the coaster you see today. It has grown and grown since it was unleashed and now will wreck havoc.

If all goes well I will have one more ride to upload before Halloween.