Project Nem 20.

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.
Mace Windu

hi sorry yes i have been a bit preoccupied with things as of late... but as to answer the proposed questions about this project... it is being made primarily for RCT3 coz i always wanted it to be in that, but it will be also in NL2 and probably TPS.... as for angles stations, they are possible, i had a look at it a while back with making someone a custom griffon where the whole coaster that i had made was turned 45 degrees which also meant a 45 degree station, and it does work well, it just looks a bit funny when looking at how peeps board and stuff so that would take some additional working out...

and for an update, ill bring this...

Mace Windu

IM BACK! finally...

had a lot going on recently so hadn't felt like doing anything on this but, im back, finally got back into doing it so here are the first screens of progress so far...

footers

high footer bit under first roll

old extension que line has been started

dive tunnel

Danny

Looks brilliant. I was there yesterday looking round noticing all the detail your adding that I've never really noticed before :)
Mace Windu

the exit of the tunnel has now had work started, quite a bit has been done...

and very early start on the station

Mace Windu

been working a lot on the station today, long way to go yet though

and a little fun fact... so far the whole project model has just gone into the 1.2m poly mark
Jack

uploaded earlier today :)
Mace Windu

indeed, thecodemaster created a teaser video as he has done quite a few things on this project... and i was told the track colours were a bit off so i have created this...

Mace Windu

soon...

Mace Windu

brand new overview of how it is looking in NL... obviously still a long way to go but been doing a lot of work to air with the land, queue lines, pathways... as can be seen if look closely, blade was animated by thecodemaster, whome also the environment was from, might not be the final one yet but still looks pretty awsum... massive lack of trees as this was the first time i tested the new work in game... the new NL2 update has halved the load time but this is still in the 1 object stage so does take 10mins to actually load the now 1.4million poly model (which will be greatly divided come release...) and not sure what im gonna do about the landscape edges yet, probably work out something similar to how rct3 will be... eventually.

Mace Windu

an alpha release of the NL park is now available along with a preview video

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mace Windu

RCT3 PRE ALPHA RELEASE!

I’m not sure when I’ll get back to working with the RCT version of this now, the NL2 version has now exploded into the full park recreation, working with many people each doing their own little bit (although always needing more if anyone wants to help) so i have decided that I’m going to release the unfinished version of rct3's.... it didn’t get updated to quite as far as what the NL2 version did, but hopefully releasing it will make people see the amount of work i put into this and though i doubt it, might change a few people’s attitudes towards my work... again taking a huge risk with releasing it, coz no doubt i won’t get the compliments it deserves, I’ll just get a huge list of everything wrong with it... its unfinished! it’s pretty obvious that there are big chunks of things missing and that never got updated or even started at the time of this release... nemesis is nearly complete but air was hardly started...

INFO!
This pack is big... 300mb download, unpacks to just over 400mb!

there is a lot of my custom stuff provided but to open the included park file, a lot of extra content is needed, ok some people will already have it but this is a list of i believe all that is needed to make the save file work...

belgabor invisibledoodads
belgabor-really custom generic stall set
invisable stations=
n7 big trees
n7 ornamental shrubs
n7 ornamental trees
old spice's pine trees
old-spice's bushes
old-spice's maple tree's
old-spice's trees n' plants
old-spice's trees
weberfoliage set

and obviously all the custom content that has been made for this set, and a huge thank you to coastin' dave, thecodemaster, thedarkstar, steveboz, chunkskey and there may be others too that helped put this creation together...

DOWNLOAD LINK
https://www.mediafire.com/?75cp6qipptrcwjl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

please don’t just be all on my back about what’s not done, wrong, missing and all that... I’m doing this release off my own back as a gift... i swore i would never release this till it was done, but now that the NL2 version is picking up speed, i don’t want this to become yet another forgotten set... I’m hoping there will be the demand for this to be completed, it’s just a lot of extra work, ideally if someone just wanted to help import everything, that would be a huge help as that’s what takes so much extra time...

Finally, just enjoy it and look at it for its merit, not just to critique it
RideOnKI

When will you release the next alpha for NL2? This is insane! Kudos to you on this project!