Project Nem 20.

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.
Dr.Kelham

Oh my that is perfect the attention to detail with this is more than 10 out of 10 just wish I had such skills
With thanks to lewis97 :)
Mace Windu

another update of how air is coming along.... its had a whole track rework, the shop has been redone, pathways are in the process of being made still, no supports yet, and i have been working on the lift hill pit as can be seen here... fencing is up, ground work filled in behind, rock bound tree holders are in and the lift hill supports are now complete...

awsomelycoolboy

Woah. It looks so accurate!
Fish777

Happy birthday coaster-inc. well, I think it's your birthday, it's what it says on SGW...
stealthsmiler

It's never even registered in my head that Airs lift hill was black until you posted this. The amount of times I've been on the ride and never noticed. Anyone know why it's black?

Also it is looking really good. It would be really good in N:ST could be included, even if it takes slightly longer, just so the area is complete.
awsomelycoolboy

stealthsmiler wrote:It's never even registered in my head that Airs lift hill was black until you posted this. The amount of times I've been on the ride and never noticed. Anyone know why it's black?

Also it is looking really good. It would be really good in N:ST could be included, even if it takes slightly longer, just so the area is complete.
Yeah, I only noticed that a couple of moths ago, all the time I have been on it I have never noticed and when I see a recreation I say 'why is the lift hill black?'
Mace Windu

thanks yes it was my birthday yesterday... and as for why is air lift black / depending on how you ask green, it is so it blends into the tree line so is less visible outside the park to keep the moaning locals happy... if it was bright blue, it would be to easiliy seen from a distance...

and

preliminary supports have been added...

these are just generic NL1 supports so far, they will all be cleaned up for rct3, i will probably use the real track in NL2 rather than CS eventually, so the supports will also be the NL2 ones too... but thats at a much later date.
awsomelycoolboy

Great job! Can't wait for someone to end up making the whole of Alton Towers in NoLimits2 or Theme Park Studio!
Dr.Kelham

awsomelycoolboy wrote:Great job! Can't wait for someone to end up making the whole of Alton Towers in NoLimits2 or Theme Park Studio!
Once TPS is actually finished I may look into it :)
Mace Windu

so far of how things are looking in game, just imported was the air lift supports, catwalks and tunnel, though there are still some bits to be added...

awsomelycoolboy

I love how realistic it is. Normally if I wer making this I would of just made the paths flat (because I'm lazy like that :D) but you have shaped it how it is meant to be! Can't wait to see the final product!
Dr.Kelham

It looks so different without the monorail there :)
NickiFan

Will it have Air written on the floor near the shop like in real life? :)
Dr.Kelham

NickiFan wrote:Will it have Air written on the floor near the shop like in real life? :)
I actually only noticed that this year - felt so stupid if I am honest
Mace Windu

is it wrong that iv never noticed haha, never even noticed while looking on google earth i never saw it lol.... though have just looked at it and i guess i should include it now that i have seen it...
lf2001

I've actually never noticed it. Where about's is it?
Mace Windu

its around the area with the seating of ripsaw refresh, looks like they didnt really think something through as the seats go over it... as seen here, sort of...

so here is mine...

as can be seen here, things start to get a little off here in terms of scale and location... this is coz ripsaw and blade is on a very strange angle in real life which just cant be done in rct so the gap between ripsaw refresh and air lift is a little bigger on my version just to get it in... things probably will have some slight alterations though to close the gap a bit.
stealthsmiler

omg ive never noticed that before either. It looks really good although from the pictures above, the Air writing is a little dark on yours.
awsomelycoolboy

What? I guess I'm not alone on noticing it says air on the floor! I never knew that!
Mace Windu

slightly lighter air and the retextured mutant racers