Superior Entertainments Parks

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.

Which park have you most enjoyed to watch grow?

High Valleys Resort
13%
Summer Hills Resort
13%
Oaklands Resort
6%
All the same
69%

Total votes: 16
Danny

so i've decided to create a park on rct3 after the practice i've had with my other topic. This is the same name as the one i've had on here before but this is an all new park!

So the original high valleys wasn't very successful so a business tycoon, Mr Barker decided to buy the park out and start afresh. It is only a small park but large investments have been planned over the next few years. There is two themed lands, a western themed and a space themed.
Apologies no cs or ctr have been used yet but I assure you there are some major plans on the way. ;)
So here we are the entrance!

This is our western themed area! It includes: a mine train ride called mine adventure, bucking bull's, lasso and shops.

This is our space themed land! It includes: a tea cup ride called comet, a helter skelter called spiraling star, a disko called meteorite, an aileron called UFO and our first roller coaster, SUPERNOVA! it is a corkscrew coaster with 3 inversions and is the parks first big investment!
SUPERNOVA!
Other rides!

And an overview of the whole park from my family helicopter.
I was lucky enough to have a quick chat with Mr Barker in the car park and he has told me our new big investment is being built in the factory now and will be created by Mack rides! That's all he was allowed to tell me however I shall give you any information as I find out.
Hope you like my park so far. Any criticism wanted please as long as its helpful! please tell me what you think.
Last edited by Danny on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danny

So I had another meeting with Mr barker today about the newest coaster made by Mack rides. No name has been decided yet but it is code named LCD1, stands for latest coaster development 1. I have been informed on what the coaster is going to be and have decided to make a little competition. Whoever is first to guess what the ride is going to be will be allowed to find out everything planned for the park over the next year including LCD1! Post your guess's on here and I will dm you if your correct :)

EDIT:The coaster has just been completed and has a sponser! It's a food. First to guess what the sponser is will have the decision on what LCD2 will be! Good luck :)
jclarke11

Is it a woodie?  :D
Alex.D

Transform-a-snack crisps?
THE SWARM, oblivion,air,colossus.all epic.:D
^Made by Lewis97
Danny

Sorry guys neither are right. Remember this is a low budget park at the moment so can't be anything to high intense! :) and as for the sponsor, it's not any crisps ;)
Danny

So our new part of the park has 3 rides included. This isn't a themed land as none of the rides particularly link in with each other.
A very large indoor pool has been built however the roof and some sides are yet to be constructed. Just another hint as to what the sponsor is, it's a sweet food ;) and as for the coaster, a clue is you sit in a cart of two, one in front of the other and the train is made up of multiple carts :)
Photos to come as soon as someone gets these right
Danny

BIG NEWS:
Hi I'm Wayne Brooks and I'm one of the parks attractions marketing managers. We have just completed a contract and can now confirm we are teaming up with Sealife sanctuaries to have our own mini aquarium on site near Supernova. I cannot tell you much more however a safari is being planned for the left side of the park although is in early consideration. We hope you are enjoying watching our park progress and want to thank you for supporting it
Danny

So this is the soon to be indoor pool. I've only done this to show you what it's like inside :)
Danny

S as no one has guessed correctly I'll just post the pictures! Our new section has been completed and I can tell you LCD1 is a bobsled coaster! and its sponsored by Cadbury's!
Our new section contains a flying carpet, crooked house, Twister and LCD1 is called.... Cadbury's Chocolate Churn. Our aquarium is finished and had a grand opening just last week :) so here's some pictures:
This is the entrance to our new section!

And here it is!

Here is Cadbury's Chocolate Churn

Here is a closer look at our other new rides

Here is our Sealife aquarium! You have to take the woodland walk to get to it as seen in the other pictures

LCD2 is being prepared as we speak, I can't tell you much however that it will be a B&M. The safari is also just beginning to be planned!
Any feedback appreciated :)
Altontowersbarlow

Its nice to see someone putting a lot of effort into their park and I cant think of any criticism well done :)
Danny

altontowersbarlow wrote: Its nice to see someone putting a lot of effort into their park and I cant think of any criticism well done :)
Thank you so much for your comment, I was starting to wonder if I should bother but I shall continue now! Thanks again :)
Altontowersbarlow

that's ok I am sure the park will get a lot of interest , its definitely good enough and I will be looking at the park regularly as I think its great. I can advertise your park on a park that me and another member are running as well if you want :D
Danny

So according to the game it has been a whole year since our last update, hmm;), anyway and what a year it has been!
We can officially announce we are part zoo! We have just opened our new safari ride: African Plains Safari.
Here are some pictures!
Enclosure 1
Enclosure 2
Enclosure 3

And an overall view of the whole park!

The ride first goes over a bridge full of water under it then into enclosure one. Enclosure one has: Kangaroo, zebra, ostrich and gazelle. There is an adult male, female and boy and girl child of each animal.
Enclosure two consists of: Tigers, lions, panthers, grizzly bears and leopards. The same amount as enclosure one.
Enclosure three is the final enclosure which has four giraffe and four elephants. Then back into the station. So far this ride has had great response from the public with queues of 3 hours on weekends! We are looking to breed our animals and hope to increase the size of our safari in the future.

Now you may notice an empty section next to the pool, to the right of the entrance. We can now confirm we are becoming a resort by adding a small hotel! However after countless meetings it has been decided to be put back until after LCD1 and LCD2 which are both planned and being prepared.
Hope you are enjoying these updates and any comments welcomed so I can make this park as good as possible!
Danny

BREAKING NEWS!!!
Major incidents occurring during the opening period of African plains Safari which has led to the ride shutting permanently. During testing of the ride before opening to the public electrics caught fire causing a slight explosion. Two cars were sent flying of the track and we regret to inform you that two animals have died. We here at high valleys are just as devastated at the news as our guests and have refunded anyone's ticket who visited just for that.
However another up and coming theme park has offered to take the animals and whatever is left and rebuild it. This means at least some money is being made out of it which will go towards LCD2. There is now a choice of wether to turn it into a sort of Jurassic park ride or another themed land. Please give us your opinions. Updates to come.
Danny

So high valleys feel awful about the safari and feel they need to treat our visitors to a new adrenaline pumping ride totally unexpectedly!
The name is lumberjack and as you may guess is a wooden coaster!!! It will cover the whole section the safari did so will be huge! Work starts on it tonight and I can confirm it will have three worlds first however that is yet to be revealed!
Keeping checking back as pictures are to come soon :)
Danny

So Lumberjack is now open and I can confirm it is the tallest wooden coaster at 200ft, it has the longest drop of 184ft and is the fastest wooden coaster at a max speed of 72mph! So pretty impressive!

Work has started on LCD2 which is opening a whole new area of the park rumoured to be themed around dinosaurs although it hasn't been confirmed. Due to the amount of money spent on Lumberjack, LDC2 won't be as big however still an adrenaline fuelled roller coaster! Pictures of lumberjack will come tomorrow and pictures of LCD2 construction!
Enjoy
Danny

So I haven't had an update in a while so here we are: Lumberjack!
From another angle:

Good news! our new dinosaur themed island is due to open any day now with just finishing touches to be added. I can tell you the rides include a water ride, a children's themed ride and LCD2! I'll upload pictures tonight and confirm what LCD2 is. But if you can't wait till then here is a teaser! :)
Danny

So here is tonight's update showing the newly opened Dino-Land!
The entrance, quite a lot of wasted space to hopefully be used up in the future.

Here is our children's roller coaster, Raptor Race

Here is our new water ride, Dino Tours

And here is LCD2, now known as EXTINCTION, an inverted coaster that was so intense even the dinosaurs couldn't bear it! ;)

A small dinosaur round about has just been included since. Here is a view from the sky!

Small bit of sad news, due to breaking down to often and having a horrendous throughput the decision has been made to remove bucking bull's from the western area. It was very popular with the customers however a new ride will be added in it's place! :)

Hope you enjoy this update! any constructive feedback wanted please
Fish777

I know I said this on another topic but I think you should use dazmatzes covers and briantjuhs covers to tidy it up. Personally I dislike the blocky path in rct3
Danny

Ok thank you, I shall look into that tomorrow! :)