Superior Entertainments Parks

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.

Which park have you most enjoyed to watch grow?

High Valleys Resort
13%
Summer Hills Resort
13%
Oaklands Resort
6%
All the same
69%

Total votes: 16
LoopyDan

Oh my god that looks amazing! Simple but effective name too :)
Danny

That's Dan, it means a lot. Can't wait to show you it in action! :)
Fish777

Tbh, I'd like to see some flanges on the supports, othe than that, great! Are you planning on building a station building?
Danny

Hi TRM thank you for your feedback! Flanges are looking to be added aswell as catwalks which I am doing as we speak. Thank you for liking the rest though.
Due to the lack of room where the station is a building will not be made for this ride but some sort of cover will be put over it :) don't worry other plans include station buildings ;)
Altontowersbarlow

Hi ATB here bringing you the latest news from Great Jubilee Theme Park
General News
Today an official opening has been announced for Hunter which is the16th March this date is also the parks first day of the season. There is also a Media preview night which is for media to come and ride Hunter the night before the general public! The night will include free drinks, live performances as well as a fantastic firework and laser light show to finish it off.
Due to our close relationships with Mr Barker he has given Danny and me 5 tickets to this exclusive event therefore we will be the first people to ride Hunter! We can also take three of you along to be some of the first people to ride! :)

If anyone is interested just comment below, first come first served! :)
I hope to bring you more news form Great Jubilee Theme Park soon
Thank You
ATB :)
Danny

Hi guys,

So Mr Barker has sent us a video of Hunter testing! It's an off ride video as the media night will be the preview of the POV. Still tickets if anyone wants to join us :)
Anyway enjoy!!
View My Video\
Any feedback wanted please!
Danny

So I have some news on the media night!
They day begins at 5pm on 15th March (in game).
Everyone will gather by the fountains just inside Adventure Land. Here the parks management will give a brief speech and history of how the coaster come about. Free Drinks and snacks will available at this time.
Then people will be split in to groups and taken over the Hunter for their preview ride! It's done in groups to avoid large queues and make sure everyone gets a turn.
After your first ride everyone is going to the Adventure Cafe for a nice meal.
At 7pm will be an amazing firework and laser light display and special performance with a very special singer yet to be revealed, with Hunter open until 8:30pm.
The park will close at 9pm.

So anyone who wants to come along and enjoy all these cool benefits can PM or post below :)
Danny

So we have just returned from the media day and what a fantastic day it was. The food and drink was lovely and the firework and laser display was incredible. Hunter was also very enjoyable and can't wait to visit the park on opening day tomorrow to ride again! :) ATB will provide a full review of our day shortly.

But anyway I was given permission to video my very own POV and couldn't wait to show you, so here it is!
View My Video
I really hope you like it and would love to hear your feedback :)
Altontowersbarlow

Hi folks ATB here bringing you the latest news from Great Jubilee Theme Park :)
Great Jubilee refurbishment plan
Some fantastic news was released today regarding the future developments of Great Jubilee Theme Park! :) It was revealed that the whole east side of the park will be refurbished and re-themed for the next season! The park released the following information: "Great Jubilee Theme Park is proud to announce a new immersive adventure for the next season. The existing rides will be extensively re-themed and reworked to create a brand new themed area that will hopefully be very popular amongst our visitors" The park also said that a brand-new Water ride will be added for the next season and it has been rumoured it will be part of the new area! :) This is very exciting news and sounds like the area will be re-themed at a very high standard!

Me and DannyG will keep you updated when more information is available
Thank You
Altontowersbarlow

A mysterious golden shield has been found during the construction of Great Jubilee Theme Park's new adventure along with some ancient stone buildings. The shield has been analysed by professionals and it appears to have unknown language symbols carved into it's front. Scientists believe it points towards an ancient settlement :)
What do you think about this discovery, could it be hinting towards the new adventure for next season? We would love to hear your ideas! :)
Thank You
Danny

That time has now come where the whole east side of the park has been closed until next year. This is what the park management said in a local newspaper:
' we apologise to all our visitors for closing one side of Great Jubilee. If it was possible to keep it open we would. However there are great things to come and I'm sure you'll have all seen the construction of our brand new water ride opening next year!'

The west side of the park, Adventure Land' seems to be very vague with theming, however we think that they will do a good job of this area and can't wait to see it finished :)
Anyone have any ideas as to what the new theme could be?
Danny

The area has been completed.
Our new water ride is hours from opening.
And some planning permission has been accepted.

All of this and more in tonight's huge update at 7pm :)
Danny

The announcement will be made at 7:30pm due to unforeseen circumstances
Danny

We have just returned from an absolutely amazing day at Great Jubilee. It has just re opened for the new season and we couldn't believe it. The whole park has had work and looks so much nicer!
Firstly some fencing and bushes have been added to Corkscrew.
Air Run has been removed! There was no pre warning of this or anything. We just turned up and it had gone. However is now a great big. Empty space with fencing around the perimeter so looks like a future home to a new ride ;)

Now we move on to our Brand New themed area!
Here is it's backstory:
Deep within the South American jungle's was a small village called Aztec. Thousands of years ago the village was home to no more than 80 natives who all loved their town and hated any visitors. At the top of the village is the great Pyramid. It was once the home of the Aztec God Tizoc. He put a curse on the village so none could escape, and any new visitors were captured by the natives and sacrificed to Tizoc. Now Aztec has been reopened to visitors, but will you be brave enough to walk the paths that were once riddled with dark magic and evil.

All of the previous rides have stayed but the flying carpet and kids drop tower have been moved. This is their new names and themes:
Flying jumbos: Golden Guards, these statues were rumoured to have been the pyramids guards who would come to life when a sacrifice has made to protect the pyramid.
Flying carpet kept the same name as was found in the pyramid during an expedition. It's dark magic has never worn off so was put on show for visitors.
Catastrophe: Serpent, ride the serpent, the predator of the village.
Disko: Medallion, Just a small piece of Tizoc's treasure found in the forbidden tomb.
Drop: scarab.
Chairswinger has stayed the same.

A small building has been added next to the entrance to buy fast tracks and to get information. There is a market style parade of shops in the centre with the pyramid located at the end of the area. This is the new water rides station.

Our brand new water ride, Aztec Fall's, is sure to take you on an exhilarating journey. Start of in the heart of the Great Pyramid before dropping, turning and splashing your way into the forbidden tomb, the most terrifying part of the Pyramid.

And finally planning permission has been accepted for a new roller coaster located next to Hunter on the land where Air Run used to be. Very little is known about this at the moment however ATB and I will bring you mor on this when it's known.

So what do you think of the news from the new season? Please comment below with your thoughts and opinions!
Pictures to come next!
Danny

New signage through the entrance:

Aztec!
Overview:

Here is the fast track, information and first aid building:

A view looking down the market:

The Great Pyramid and Aztec Falls:

Rockwork backdrop:

Where the new ride could be going...

Hope you enjoy this update and please, I need feedback!! :)
Fish777

It's really nice , but it needs PATHCOVERS!! try briantjuh94's path set, or mobys curved walls and floors.
Danny

So in answer to the recent feedback given, a lot of work has been going on to Great Jubilee during closing times, here's a teaser:

What do you think? :)
Katherine

It already looks a lot better with path covers!
NickiFan

I agree with Katherine, it looks a lot nicer with path covers. I really like the idea of this, the parks are awesome :)
Katherine

However I can tell there's no path edges between the paths and the railings, mobys curved walls is a good set and works well, and it gives a good outline