General Community News & Feedback

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Dom

Thanks Adz. As i said in the post, it was just off the top of my head at the time of writing the post, to give a rough idea. I fully understand that it wouldn't it possible for the 'mod for a day' to happen in any way.  And Thank You for taking it to a discussion.
Tom.B

I would just like to give the moderators, and the whole of the team a mention here. Over the last few days and weeks, I've  noticed that the team have been a lot more relaxed, especially in the shout box. This makes a more comfortable and enjoyable experience on the forum! Keep it up!
PhoenixStudios

I didn't know quite where else to put this...

Feedback from Non-Nemesis@20-ers ;) Had no way of getting there sadly. Will the Q&A session with John Wardley that happened at N@20 be uploaded to YouTube? I'm hoping it was recorded as said? :P
*Credit to Lewis97 for the awesome Signature!
Rob
Admin
Admin

The Q&A session with John Wardley at the Nemesis@20 event was recorded and will be on our website soon.
Marvinnig

Hello!
Administrators, please tell me how to add a video from youtube to a post?

Thanks!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

You can only link to Youtube videos in a post, as currently we do not have a plugin which allows you to embed them. This is because we want to ensure the forum loads quickly for members, and are also conscious of people accessing the forum on their mobile network which could use a lot of data.
Chris
Admin
Admin

We are having some issues with the server at the moment - please bear with us as both sites are currently down.
NemesisRider

Yes, I'm getting that error. It says:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function uberMenu_easyIntegrate() in /home/towerstimes/public_html/wp-content/themes/TowersTimes-V_3_5/framework/headers/header-v1.php on line 3
Themeparksandy1981

Not sure if it's in the right section but I always get logout of the forum. I always click on the log me in every time but I always get logout.
Michelle

That issue does seem to be affecting people intermittently, we'll try to look into it!
Dan

Themeparksandy1981 wrote:Not sure if it's in the right section but I always get logout of the forum. I always click on the log me in every time but I always get logout.
Are you using a smartphone to browse the forum?

I used to have this issue and then someone else (Baffles I believe) mentioned that having your internet browser set to Private will cause it to keep logging you out. Once I switched Private Browsing off it keeps me logged on permanently.
Themeparksandy1981

Yes on a IPhone 5c and the IPad Air both are not set to Private. I'm a member of DIBB and not once have I been logged off there.
Altonboy001

Internal Server Error
The server encountered a pretty big fail and was unable to complete your request.
Rest assured we've dispatched some highly trained monkees to investigate the issue.

Apologies, we should be back shortly.

FAIL Server at towerstimes.co.uk

this popped up when trying to load tt home
George B

When I'm on the SB on the iPad, I try typing and the SB disappears, not sure if this happens to anyone else.

Thanks to NemesisRider for the signature
TheBeast

My Forum page isn't working but everything else on the site is, is it because you guys are still doing maintenance or what? I can'tsee the sstandard background and all of the usual text is in random places. Help!
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!
Lee

TheBeast wrote:My Forum page isn't working but everything else on the site is, is it because you guys are still doing maintenance or what? I can'tsee the sstandard background and all of the usual text is in random places. Help!
We had some issues overnight which are now resolved and forum should be displaying correctly. If you refresh a few times and clear cache that may help. :)
TheBeast

Thanks, its working now so its been sorted!
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!
Macca79

Hi peeps will you be makeing any more TT tshirts ?
Rob
Admin
Admin

A selection of sizes will be available to purchase on the SMILEFEST event.

If you not attending the event they will also be available in the store in the very near future.
Morgan

Yay! Means I can still get a shirt even though I'm not going :3