Say Thanks Button

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Ripraw

Hi just because its annoying me, on chrome (at least), I feel the "say thanks" text is too close to the "star" image/button logo thing - especially when you consider it in the context of the "quote" text and image which are a little further apart, and located right next to it.

Just something to think about  :D
Adz
Admin
Admin

It is something we are working on . What you see right now is not the finished product. :)
Ripraw

Great thanks Adz, I will sleep a little better now.

Erm also, maybe while your at it, it may look better if the star was a bit smaller too to mach the quote image. Just being picky I know. Sorry, slow evening and work in design!

Merry Christmas!!
Adz
Admin
Admin

Yup. The star image is simply the default one for this particular system. It should look nice and 'TT'-ish soon!
MattsDesigns

just 1 thing: It seems like people are thanking me for everyones posts. It says "1 member thanks you for this post" and While I would love to accept this undeserved glory, It is simply against my nature. :P
Have a look at my space themed dark ride concept:
http://mattsdesigns.webs.com/space.html
All of my Themepark ideas, here & on the website are free to use by anyone.
Adz
Admin
Admin

The wording of it is a little odd right now I will admit.

We're making many changes though, so that should sort itself out soon!
Nightfall

Just a little recommendation from me; if you want people to use the thanks system have the thanks button at the bottom of each post rather than the top.

The posts which people are most likely to thank normally have a few images which means they take up more room than a screens worth. As a result for someone to thank them they have to scroll back up to the top of the post then scroll back to the bottom again to read on. Putting the Thanks Button at the bottom means it's just naturally there and ready to be click on at the point that you finish reading (which is normally when you decide the post is worth thanking).

Also good luck creating your new system as I saw the many failed attempts it took the old team to find one that worked, which was why in the end they just made their own. My advice is to look out and steer clear of the memory heavy systems.
[align=center]Image[/align]