TT Advent Calendar 2011

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
TowersJake

So some nice new pieces to the site for talbot street then for Talbot Centre and Festival Park, nice area plans too :)

ATJakee Youtube Channel !
Dormiens-Dave

Dont forget to open the rather cuddly day 2 of the advent calendar
Nightfall

For some odd reason I seem to be a day behind. Door number 1 has only just opened.

I'll try using a different web browser later to see if that helps.
[align=center]Image[/align]
Big Dave

You need to click the door to open it and then click again to look inside. If all else fails, hit refresh or use the links at the top.
Nightfall

I've opened it now.

For some reason I tried all of the above yesterday and wasn't getting anywhere but just clicking on the door worked today. The links at the top only worked once id opened the door.
Dormiens-Dave

So todays update is a real treat for Oblivions loyal fans :)
Nightfall

It's amazing just how close the plans are to the real thing. The picture of the track being lowered is also very interesting. I had no idea how different the design is in order to make it align with the tunnel.
AstroDan

How is everyone enjoying the released footage? Some of it has never been seen before - especially the Oblivion construction photo's and some of the Project Dolphin concepts!

:)
Jonny.F

I found the Oblivion material really interesting today, if we're going to continue to get things like this then I'm really excited to see what else you guys have managed to get!

:D
MattH

I can't wait for no.4, activate it dammit! :P

But seriously, some great stuff has been unearthed here, massive thanks to those that help set it up :D
Squiggles

No.4? You may want to refresh your browser.  ;)
Edwardo..... move me!
MattH

D'oh, I mean no. 5 :P
Squiggles

You may want to refrsh your browser anyway. :P
Edwardo..... move me!
CoasterCrazyChris

A big thanks for the Oblivion pics - such a shame the Reyhdrator no longer looks as amazing as it did there.
Chris W

We have 2 videos in the advent calendar today that will interest some people, particularly if you are interested in Nemesis, The Haunted House/Katanga Canyon, a young John Wardley and a young Nick Varney.

[/not so discreet plug]
djtruefitt

The 1992 video was really good, showing lots of different news stories and shows, all of which showed pretty much the same thing, but it was nice to see how the park got so much press that year.

And could you imagine now if Alton opened a two new areas (Katanga Canyon and Gloomy wood) with 3 rides Haunted house, Minetrain and New Beast all in one year! In 2011 we got crabs :(
Last edited by djtruefitt on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Dave

2011 I think you mean :P (Its ok, I did put 32st Dec in a previous post so will let you off :P)
djtruefitt

Opps :P (However they do need to replace the crabs that died during 2011!)
Last edited by djtruefitt on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squiggles

djtruefitt wrote: And could you imagine now if Alton opened a two new areas (Katanga Canyon and Gloomy wood) with 3 rides Haunted house, Minetrain and New Beast all in one year! In 2011 we got crabs :(
And of course a new Ice Show as well. Captain Henry's Gold also premiered in 1992.
Edwardo..... move me!
Big Dave

djtruefitt wrote: Opps :P (However they do need to replace the craps that died during 2011!)

Was that an intentional spelling mistake? Either way I like it :P