TTF Gets Cosy

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Ant

Mr Har ,Har D-stone :P has text me saying Cariba Creek is booked up. But its worth a ask when where there probaly let you in if anyones still going swimming. Will be nice to still lounge around at the Alton Towers Hotel for Chat :P .

So meeting at 10.30, Is the Ice Show panto thing worth seeing as I heard its not bad?

Cyassssss all tommrow last post im makeing tonite as im going Ice Skateing carnt wait till tommrow should be a sounday full of Action and usual TTF meetup stuff :twisted: .
towersart

Lets add a bit of cheak into it. Anyone driving back to Nottingham after the meet :-?
Lauzi

Aww, have fun all of you, wish I could be with you guys tomorrow :)
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

yep guys just phoned towers and the swimming is fully booked for tomrow :( oh well jsut sit around and chat cu 2mrow guys

david

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Vik

Im sure theres no harm in having a go at getting in, after all if it gets them a few extra £'s. :lol:
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

stokywolf

Im pretty sure you can get in, When i was last there we just had to wait about 2 minutes to go in as the water park was full and we had to wait for people to leave.

One thing to remeber for tomorrow is to PLEASE wrap up warm! It will be freezing! Preferrably bring some gloves, the last 2 times iv been i have left the park with no fealing in my hands. :( .

Should be great meeting up with you guys again after such a long break and also meeting towerart. :)
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
towersart

Nice to know im so valued! ! ! Just to let you know I'll be joining you guys later on, probly about 12 I assume, Ive got Saz's number.
sammie04

Ok we'll see you then and see you all tomorrow guys. I am really looking forward to this :) .
Sazzle

Okay guys I'm in serious need of your phone numbers!

I'll get there somehow, but Ade has decided to ignore my phone calls so bang goes my chance of a lift. I won't get to the main entrance (if the bus is running to Towers) until 10:30'ish.

I can't get on the forum in the morning so if anyone's around atm, PLEASE message me your number now.

Spanks xxx

<edit>Just rang Stoky (think he might find me somewhat odd.) and I think I'm sorted. Bus from Uttoxeter station gets to Towers at 10:38 if all goes to plan (:-s HUGE if!)

Jon won't be coming tomorrow as both his car and himself are poorly :( Bless their cotton socks! Get well soon bubs xx</edit>
stokywolf

Nah your allright Sarah i just hope you get to towers with out too much hassle. Shame ya cant come Jon and Ian aint seen ya both for ages :( .

Remember, if anyone has any troubles just give us a ring or PM me and ill get back to you tonight or sometime tomorrow morning.
stokywolf

For any late readers around the people who are attending as far as i know of are: Me, Sammie, Antelope, Ben, Sarah ,Towersart, Nightsin2Dreams, Dstone HAR HAR HAR, Gashead and the Dawwwggg.

Sorry you couldn't make it air_head. :(

Cheers
Stoky
Anonymous

Well I'll do the first report shall I.

4th February 2006 - TTF Gets Kinda Cosy

Members:
Ben, Ray (stokywolf), Sammie, Ant, Craig (gashead), Kaycee, Vik(nightsin2dreams), Sarah (saz sarcasm), Dave (d_stone), Ade, Ade 2, Lewis, Matt (towerstart)

Rides Went On:
Spinball x 6
Corkscrew x 3
Ug Swingers x 1
Nutty Squirrel x 2
Hex x 1
Ice Show x 1

Report:
I arrived on park about 9.30ish, met Dave and then Vik and Matt at the entrance - we headed into towers street where Matt ran away with some pretty young blonde (she thought she had pulled). Criag, K-Dawwwg and Raymo arrived next and we sat chatting near the frogs while Sarah turned up with 3 men: ade, ade2 and lil Lewis. after we got bored of waiting for those scousers who were probably busy stealing peoples cars etc, we went for a ride on spinball and then they arrived.

We had a few repeat rides on Spinball then headed to Hex, after that we went into UG Land and looked at poor Rita, who had all her seats off the cars. We went to Corkscrew but it was too cold so some men were warming her the old gal up while we went on UG Swinger, which lasted for aaaages. After that we had some chips (no chicken, its winter) which were very dry lol. Corkscrew had re-opened so we had a few rides with the padded seats and restraints! Ooooh!

As we headed back towards Spinball, me being the TTF Pimp took my TTF B!tches (sammie and kaycee) for a quickie in the ungated gardens, however my plot was foiled by a family following us. We couldnt find our way out of the gardens and ended up in Forbidden Valley (which really was forbidden) and it was horrible in silence and with nothing moving. We headed back past a closed duel, dirty Katanga with an empty lake and finally passed the closed tavern (pah!) where there was a training event.

Had another ride on Spinball where Ade1 had a very interesting conversation.

Met the others, me and my b!tches pimped it up on a squirrel, woop! Went to see the magic of the ice show which was like being on smack as it made no sense what-so-ever, especially the top thrill dragster in reverse, and all the faffs I could see and the fat bird at the back.

It was closing time so we drove to Splash Landings and had a couple of drinks in the bar, then a wander around the hotels - I love the atmosphere in SL but the gardens in ATH are amazing, I had a fight with ray on the stepping stones and proposed to Sammie on the band stand (a pretty normal day). Nipped back to SL had one last drink with the others as they departed, and then I left about 15mins after.

It has been a wonderful day, so worth the travelling! As usual everyone was a pleasure to spend time with and I cant remember the last time I laughed so much. It was just what I needed.

Other Bits to Mention:
Love my b!tches
Sammie LOVES it
Criag reversing into a rock
Rah Rah Rah Im a model

Pics will be online shortly care of Ray and hopefully Matt - as I didnt take a camera (im too lazy).