TTF Gets Cosy

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
sammie04

i will be able to do any date but i think whenever rita is open well if its open is a good time to go should be cool guys :)
Anonymous

come on bambinos get booking if we've decided that date.

I got things to organise.
Satch

Is this the first weekend in Feb? At present, it seems as good a time as any to me. You said Friday night, though Ben. Surely it would be better to stay the Sat night?
Gashead

Friday Night is best for me :D
Ant

Doesn't look like I can make it im going to hospital in london going to have to sort something out. Then see what happens its still early days anyway.
Satch

[quote=""Gashead""]Friday Night is best for me :D [/quote]

Im just thinking, as its a winter weekend, the park is open sat and sunday, but not friday.
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

no, the park is only open saterdays, anyway looks like i may not be able to afford a stay at the hotel, but i may pop down for some park time :lol:

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Jay12

I think we should work out costs, as ive herd a few prices flying about.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Anonymous

Senor Satch i got my info from the AT website, and all of them look like Friday night stay and saturday in park - it does work better for me, gives me a chance to drive down without rushing and then have a nice relaxing day on park - unless of course I get ratted friday night and have to keep taking a breather.
sammie04

I don't know if me and ant can come now because ant is in london a few days before and my parents won't take me because it will be leaving ant out :cry:
Jay12

Im sure we can arrange another date :?
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
sammie04

Oh looks like I might be able to go because the date of London has been changed till end of february so looks like me and Ant can still come :)
Anonymous

cool!

Ive just had a look at booking online and for some reason there is only Splash Landings availible - is that because its getting booked quick? Has anyone booked yet?
Anonymous

At the moment there's no way I can afford it as I have £1:23 in the bank, so I'm currently starving. :)
Anonymous

just make this a festive xmas for craig and im sure he would pay (or he could take back those secret hair product thingys) lol.

Kaycee wouldnt your loan come through in January anyway? Cant remember when I used to get mine, but it was never a convinient time.
Anonymous

Possibly might come through in January...any idea on how to retrieve a lost National Insurance number? Quite crucial for my second instalment, that. :P
Anonymous

Erm no I dunno, mine is identical to my sisters except on hers the last letter is A and mine is B - dunno if that helps.

Wouldnt it be on your old statement from the SLC anyway?

-----EDIT (so i dont double post)------

Is this actually happening? Im not aware that anyone has booked
stokywolf

As my no more miserable dad has said above ^^^^ is this still going on? Becasue me and him are thinking about meeting up in 3 weeks time for a day. Just wondering if any one else is interested. Becasue we haven't heard Fowk all about whats going on and havent got any dates set, we came up with the following complex plan:
Saturday the 4th of February;
Themepark: 10:30 - when we leave
Cariba Creek Water park: Whenever we get there - 4/4:30.
4:30 - fook off unless anyone wishes to stay in Cariba Creek or the hotel.

Current Attendees:
Stoky
OldGitBen

I posted this on here as we really would like some more members to get involved, as i allways say The more the merrier!

Thank you,
Stoky :D
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Anonymous

I could possibly do it if it was later in February. :)
Anonymous

thats it no spending money for you! boyo!

I could really go whenever, cant do a hotel - change of financial/work situation but just the saturdays would be cool and it means I dont have to get up too early AND can get back for my shift in the pub - ace.