TTF Gets Cosy

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Jay12

As the dark nights draw in and the wind gets colder, the floor becomes white with the gleem of snow why dont we all go to Alton Towers Hotel!

Me and Sammie have been speaking on msn thinking about a TTF Winter Meet up at one of the hotels, get a cheap deal and have a cosy weekend.
Weve thought it would be best in January as everyone will still have chrimbo money and in a good christmassy/new year mood :D

So if your interested please leave name below, and we will get a date arranged soon.

I think the deal is £31 per night

Decent rides open: RITA and HEX, plus Cariba Creek
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
sammie04

Me I'm definately interested I think january is a good time to go seeing as there are good offers on :D
Anonymous

Craig and I are definitely up for it. :D
X_da_C

When in january, i'm skiing some of it ;) and got mock exams :(
Last edited by X_da_C on Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jay12

Were not sure of an official date yet in January, it just seemed the best month to choose.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Ant

Lol im up for getting cosy :) :lol: . Begining of jan would be good Ive always wanted to see the hotels lookin like a winter wonderland.
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

i think the first winter weekend in jan, mainly as i allready have a booking for the saterday night and wodn't be able t oafford a 2nd in jan :oops: but i think alot have allready sold out as i tryed t book a novembner onem, and they have all gone :(

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Vik

Weve thought it would be best in January as everyone will still have chrimbo money
You speak for yourself :lol: , no one ever gives me money anymore :(
As a result, my wallets about £200 lighter, and on top of that, I'm 2100lb heavier :roll:

Dont really think I could afford the hotel, will have to check my finances, and get back soon. Will be there for some of the winter weekends anyway. Also isnt Rita opening again until mid feb due to the drum replacement?
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Martin1

Im up for it. Im there same weekend as dstone nice cheap rooms too.
Anonymous

Got this from Alton Towers today, as long as it aint another f***** wind up :D

With the nights drawing in and days becoming shorter, don't you just want to get away from it all and have a break? Why not pack your bags, jump in the car and come and see us this winter. Every Friday night in November, up to 4 people can share a room on a bed and breakfast basis for just £99. So what are you waiting for?
You'll get one nights bed and breakfast at Alton Towers Hotel or Splash Landings Hotel, unlimited access to Cariba Creek Waterpark with its Master Blaster watercoaster, tropical whirlpools, slides, steaming outdoor pools and a flowing river plus exclusive access to the theme park to ride Air and Nemesis*. And with a superb choice of restaurants, bars and live entertainment, it's easy to find a great place to hang out together in the evening.

https://secure.altontowers.com/?promoCode=o99
Rory

I could be interested
Anonymous

I'd get cosy with ttf.

Before xmas is now a no-no and Im having my skiing holiday 8-15th of Jan but any weekend after that should be fine.

Actually Ive just looked at the AT site and the first one in January is stay Friday 20th have Saturday 21st 10:30-2:20 in the park. Rides on that date are:
Corkscrew, UG Swinger, Hex, Frog Hoppers, Vintage Cars, Bouncing Bugs & 2 Carousels, Winter Spectacular Ice show

I know the ride list isnt amazing but Air & Nemmy only open in November and Rita only in Feb and March.

If we were to stay Friday 3rd Feb and Sat 4th in Park we get rita plus the above rides, 3 weeks later than we can go at the earliest anyway.

Both of those prices are £32 pp with 4 people in a room.
Anonymous

bolox to double posting and all that shat.

SOMEONE CHOSE A DATE!

Or I will, and i'll probably pick a crap one. BTW im rich and paying for me and a guest so balls to you all we are having a room of two. So :P we arent taking any more folk, unless people like Ray (my son) are desperare and I may be nice, but not to fear those who I havent paid for (ive had a pink bath) and there will be a special suprise for one and all staying! And if that aint incentive nothing is!

Some one seriously pick a date, so we can book.
Anonymous

Get a date for when Rita is open for f***s sake.

And Ben, I'm on Nate's case to ban you for double posting and your pooh-pooh attitude regarding this serious breach of Member Guidelines.

:P
Anonymous

dont think Rita will be open at all during the winter weekends see dstones post in the normal forum.

BTW - lick my scrote! You know if you ban me the ttf universe will implode with staff forum secrets everywhere, forums coach being revealed and you bein more ridculed than normal for being a modewl. HEHEHHEHEEEEE
Anonymous

[quote=""oldgitBEN""]lick my scrote! [/quote]

Classy guy.
Satch

I'm a model!.

Yeah, Im up for any date really, not got much else planned. Thankfully it comes after my student loan, so Im sorted. Somebody else pick a date, cos im an indecisive guy :P

I staying with you Ben?
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

rita will be open in the febuary and march winter weekends :D :D

Come on people chose a date, i need to know so i can get some money togeter
:roll:

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Satch

I Cant do the weekend of 28th Jan, as Im seeing Test Icicles on the Friday, so wont be able to be there on the saturday
Anonymous

1st weekend in Feb looks like a woooop!

Anyone have any objections to staying the night of the 3rd and say in park the 4th? Let me know!

I have things to plan......