TTFMU2 (Comic Relief Fundraiser) POST TR's HERE

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
sammie04

one hour stoky you've been writing this for days or is it just me yes great report :) ha you never scared me on air because i couldnt hear what you was saying
Jay12

LMAO me and ray were in stitches in what we were saying to you pmsl :tears: with laughter.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
stokywolf

Yes everyone when entering the Air Que look above and throw a burger genorously for the little kids that are stuck there since the 2002 season lol
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Anonymous

[quote=""dstone_uk""]FINE, my trip report
Arrive-8:40 odd, the first thing i see is DEAN lol, leaning agent the shuteer with his mate,so go for a quick chat befor i go and be the first in the que for the pre-booked line, i haden't prebooked but still maged to get in for free and get my annual pass sortedm and get a second free ticket! At bot 9:10 went down to the vally to try and see deano again, no luck so at about 9:30 went down to X, fuw rides on oblivion and a look at the BH board befor js befowled it LOL, at 10:30 ish leave X and who should i see, sarah, had a quick chat and she saiid would meet with the group later, and again mety with dean and went down to see RITA, after a bit getting joind by Kitty, and sarah and we went off to the meet at about 10:45! leaving dean to wait and see the launch! Well, u all know about the meet but it was good 2 see you all again/for the first time and after the first attempt at a air takeover went on nwmmie, rippy, duel, RMT, and lost some of the group, There was of course the oat cake insidemnt and the last thing we see is stokey running down past the rapids after dinner being chased, but again it was a laugth! After lunch and the DRY rapids went on flume, got pritty wet but nought compared to b/pool the net day and Jay+I went off 4 toilet and had a fuw games(paid for by me) where pawws came to be a member of the TTF family! Back to the tavern where crofty and craig were on the beer, and off for a ride on SW, which i must add was FUN! but it was a mistake haveing jay in the car, we got alot of spin, X sector then back to rita where we stayed and seed the launch for a bit and back to the valley for a fuw last rides

Postves
Meeting u lot again
Winning paws
Seeing the bloodwaterfalls working,
getting back to AT
new annual pass

Negtives
Ripsaw fountins perthetic
No waterfalls on rapids
Sunk log on log flume(sorry sunday lol)

Peops
Gashead-A joke, easy to get along with and a great guy
Jay-Got us alot of spin on SW, again a great guy
Saz-reconised me! easy to get along with, need 2 chat more
Sammie-Fun, never know what is going to say net
Kaycee-Ill but still funny and careing
Dean-Great guy, easy to get along with
Ant- funny guy,
Rory-Great person, good 2 see him after all this time
Kitty TTF legond, great to have around
stokey-never know whats comeing, shame about the team thougth
Crofty-Great, fun
[/quote]

:cry: U forgot to add a negative...
I WASN'T THERE!!!
My grandma said I couldn't go coz it would have been unfair on dstone_uk to have the responsibility of looking after me.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I really wanted to come!!! No fair.
I'm dying to meet all of u coz ur all really nice dudes!!!
sammie04

right im going on oblivion on the 29th whoever is coming on you have to look after me because i will get scared hold my hand :lol:
Anonymous

Me trip report will be online tomorrow after i get back from somewhere... wonder where. Its a busy few weeks...

Alton 5th March
Alton 12th March
Alton 19th March
Alton 25th March
Alton 26th March
Alton 27th March
Alton 1st April
Anonymous

I have just added a link to the meet up index page on the main TowersTimes site!

I have now added the 12th March meet up page.

scroll down to useful links.

www.towerstimes.co.uk
Jay12

Sorry about the delay me typwriter ran out of ink :x .

Right 12th of March :shock: what a day it was. Got up at 7:45 :| and had a shower and a .... wow.. I got dressed and waited for me mum doing all her makeup and hair :evil: .
Finally at 7:45am we were off down the A46 wooo hooo. Hour and Half later we ended up pulling into some place called Alton towers :? . My dad pulled into the Drop off point and i got me voucher out and wandered to the entrence where i q'ed for my £18 ticket woo hoo . I think i saw sarah queing but not sure :? . Finally i got me ticket but refused the park map as its _________. i wandered over to the main q craig called me telling me to meet them at X -SECTOR where i headed of to as we were let loose in the park :D .
I went past Spinball whizzer and they were testing it for a while and i was desperate to go on but the q was still closed :( . Finally got to X SECTOR where i saw
Croftybaby
Gashead
Stokywolf
Ill kaycee :( she offered me a chewing gum wonder what she was hinting hmm :?
I think thats all, then Wayne came along hiding behind the tree thing :? then joined the group.
Plus a few texts from sammie saying that she was late due to ant being a lazy UNT :roll
They then went onto Oblivion which i didnt fancy so early in the morning :roll:
After that we headed off to FV too meet the rest of the group, We sat under the air drop on the picnic area for a while just messing about and talking craig did a bit of poll dancing for me :? which i was quite worried about as im sure kitty should of been sat there.
After a while more people joined, but there were 3 people that were sort of edging themselfs towards us we wasnt sure at first they didnt actually introduce them selfs for a while but i think the member is called dave_186 :?
Rory then joined us showing us his " amazing " shirty :roll: . Then sarah joined us for a while then sammie and brother ant came along, but there were a bloody bin in the way so i could hug her only shake hands :(.
Kitty them came running on his little legs bless him must of been knackered, he was welcomed by a few laughs at his hair, his hieght just the general stuff. and hug from kaycee.
We all then headed of to Air where we all had a good talk in the q getting to no each other better if you can call it that. Sammie managed to get on first and was sat in the "dodgey" seat unfortunatly she couldnt hear me and stoky shouting to her that she could end up going flying into the tree half way round :lol: .
Finally me and stoky walked on and sat together and wa ready too fllyyyyyyyy .
We all got off ( no rude thoughts ) and went to look at the on ride picture and shamelessy i loooked like a constapated mouse hugging the ride for his life . Which stoky found hillariously funny :P .
After we conckored Air, the rest of the group went on Nemesis and Ripsaw which i didnt fancy so i then became the bag man woo :| .
After Air we all headed off to Duel which was walk on well i couldnt walk on as i was flying everywhere as i forgot about the wonkey floor :evil: After a good go at shooting some zombies we pulled into the station and walked to the entrence which i then ended up going flat on me arse as my feet dont agree with un level floor if they dont no about it :( .
After Duel we went down to KC where we took over the Runaway train wooo hooo. me and stoky did a bit of rowing through the station which i think the ops found funny.
Being in KC we could all smell KFC mmmm which set our taste buds off. Me Kaycee. craig, sammie and crofty headed of to Mcdonalds in Merrie England while the rest had pizza and KFC
I managed to get me big mac along with sammie, kayce had tea i thing, craig chicken nuggets, and crofty to ham burgers.
We saw a duck which resembled me in quite a scary way as it was eating everyones food :D good duck.
Us 4 then headed back upto KC where we all walked onto the Rapids taking up 2 boats, sammie was scared about getting her hair wet so put her hood up and screamed everytime a bit of water came in :lol:
After that we all headed of to Spinball whizzerr wooooooo hooooooooo . Where i was actually quite knackered and kept yawning, me and sammie wanted to sit together but craig pulled me away and made me sit with him :( .
Me and craig sat at the back and what a ride it was me first time and loved it :D:D
After that we all headed of to X-SECTOR where most of the group went onto Oblivion apart from me sammie, crofty, and kitty and wayne. This is when me and sammie encounted the lazy duck it flew down but couldnt be arsed to land and went skidding along the floor on its arse :lol: .
The group got of oblivion and we heaed upto Hex. After a good ride on Hex we went to see RITA and managed to see her launce woo hoo. It was soo quiet it was unbelieble :| .
After that we headed onto to Toyland tours where i lost Paws :( but then got him back woo hoo :D.
After toyland tours i think we all headed back to FV via sky ride where most of the group had there last few rides on Nemesis as it was getting close to closing time, nemesis suffered some technical problems and was closed. But we decided to do some Award giving from Piss For Prizes competition where i got me signed picture and Beer matt :D. Me and craig then tried to do the DVD menu screen where we had a few outtakes :lol: . We then decided to head back to Towers street while some of the group qued for Air as nemesis was closed.
Wayne took the opportunity to Film us all walking through the gardens which was a laugh :D
We arrived in Towers street where we went merchendise hunting.
Finally the rest of the group joined us and we made our way to the monorail where me and rory said our good byes :tears: but no bin got in mine and sammies way :D finally got a :hug: and then left and tried not to look back :tears:
Bye bye :wave:

Thanks for reading my out of date Trip Report :)
Jay14.
KNACKERED now.

P.S sorry if ive missed anyone.
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Rory

http://www.towerstimes.co.uk/meetup/index.htm

check this for all info about this report
best not to post now, due to me having a clear and sort-out of trip planning section