TTFMU2 (Comic Relief Fundraiser) POST TR's HERE

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Rory

Let the 1st official 2005 TTF meetup begin !!!!

Everyone, feel free to turn up to the meetup and bring your friends too - we need to takeover Nemesis remember !!!

The plan is, is for everybody to meet in the seating area, below AIR's frist drop. CLICK HERE FOR PIC.

At 10.45 - 11am we will meet at this point, then takeover (for those who dont know what a takeover is, its when a whole train of a rollercoaster is occupied by people of the same group) air and nemesis. We then hope to go over to oblivion for another takeover, walking past RITA on the way.

If everyone could arrive outside AIR shope BY 11am (10.45 - 11am) that means at 11 we can simply walk into the q and everyone can say their hellos. 11am gives everyone a chnace to arrive and get a few rides on air and nemmie before metting up.

The meetup will be really relaxed, so feel free to join in. Dont worry we dont pay the enrty price just to site around all day, q's give lots of time for peeps to chat and we hope to ride all the rides at least once.

Once in park either wait till 10.45 to meetup or ring meetup lines -

07891790826 from 10am and 07890923228 from 10am - these will be open all day.

feel free to discuss and ask questions below
Last edited by Rory on Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom

Rory that picture does not work, you have to login into your photo account. Dave :mrgreen:
Gerstlauer Fanboy <3
stokywolf

Will the Nemesis Takeover be the WHOLE TRAIN including front row? Because wont other people quieng for the front be a bit miffed if we came along and just got the front?
Im a bit confused about this :?:

*edit*
Just noticed Rory that the link takes you on to your login page, so we cannot see the picture.
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
fat cat

if 32 + people go then yes, you should see a full takeover, the people in the queue's won't mind as they'll have gone before anyone from TTF gets to the front of the queue (I think). It's just a case of waiting in the loading bays until everyone is ready and then going on.

-------------------

To sort the photobucket problem

Rory, when you next log in, click the "acount options" button, then make sure your acount is public. Job done.
Adam

"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
Rory

the image should now work (btw thanks adam)

[quote=""stokywolf""]Will the Nemesis Takeover be the WHOLE TRAIN including front row? Because wont other people quieng for the front be a bit miffed if we came along and just got the front?
Im a bit confused about this :?:

*edit*
Just noticed Rory that the link takes you on to your login page, so we cannot see the picture.[/quote]

if we get enough, then yes it will be a full takeova. What we will do is get 4 people to q in single rider and wait to go into station until TTF members are at front of single rider queue
Rekki

or go to guest services when you first get there (or talk to the nemesis op), ask to talk to the experiance coach for the forbidden valley, and ask them nicley if there is anything they could do to make sure you are all on the same train...
dstone_uk
Location: Ug Basketball, Ug Land, Alton Towers, Staffs, ST10 4DB :D

Cool guys looking forward to this LOL
If u waant a copy of my BH pics and 2 on-ride vidios(sorry not very good) on CD please PM me ASAP so i can get this done, It will only cost the price of a CD (probs abot a pound), Thx

David

(*)corkscrew rules(*)D

Anonymous

If its anything like the mini meet up yesterday then it should be a good one! report on the mini alton and brum meet up laters
Locker

I'm ready for the takeover :D

Regards,
Mark
Anonymous

Unofficial take-overs should be easy enough to accomplish for you- simply inform the assistant who is bay loading in the station of your group size and you should be able to ride together. Alternatively if a group organiser wishes to contact the park before hand or upon arrival it may be possible to sort it out, however, usually the park cannot garuntee seating arrangements on rides.
Anonymous

Will do that on the day when i get me new replacement season pass then FC. Thanks for that information.

Had a word with bigdave about these takeovers earlier, i asked him not to let teh op know about my naked nemesis thing, he said he would let the ride op know or do it himself :wink:
Anonymous

is that gonna be the only meeting that u have??????bcus i cant go then but i really wanna go
:? :? :? :? :? :?
Rory

no, there are a few other meetups during the season, visit this topic for more info -
http://www.towerstimesforum.co.uk/viewt ... 09&start=0
Bailey

ill be going on the 12th March, cant wait! :D
Anonymous

Looking forward to seeing you again Bailey....... you may even get to star in the teaser vid...... :o
Rory

REMEMBER EVRYONE 10.45 at meetup oint (seating near airs hill lift)

cant wait to see you all
Gashead

Well me crofty stokey and kaycee maybe late...as we got essential DVD extras to do...

so wait for us if were late :lol:
Anonymous

[quote=""Gashead""]Well me crofty stokey and kaycee maybe late...as we got essential DVD extras to do...

so wait for us if were late :lol:
[/quote]

You aint the only one craig..... got to redo some footage missing from last saturday :gag: Also got to get some footage of Rita being tested to finish the teaser vid off.
Dean

I will be there too...

Please if you plan to text either of the two Hotlines, please include your "Forum Username", so we know who you are.

And also remember to jot down the Hotline number, as we had a few peeps last time, that forgot the number and couldn't contact us.

The number is below, see you all Saturday.... :D