Alton Towers Dungeon Stag Do

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
darkainur

Hi all,
I was looking for some advice/help from this community. I'm helping my brother celebrate his stag do later this year at the park (don't worry we won't be a rowdy lot disturbing other guests). I have been in contact with the park who have agreed that for the dungeon our session can be exclusively our party and they are willing to make minor changes to the script to help make it extra special :D As I've not done the attraction I was hoping you could recommend areas where we could make minor changes to focus the attention on him and make fun of him for getting married in a good old traditional sense (maybe get the judge to try him for it).
Cheers all!
DerpyQuark

I’ve heard somewhere that you can send embarrassing and/or funny stories in for the Judge to read out. If you want to know more about this, go on the Dungeons website.
vikkimoo

On a hen party I once went on we went to York Dungeon and it was BRILLIANT! The bride was picked on for everything and we had such a laugh!