Visiting early June

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
benpetben

I am just wondering if anyone can give me any tips for visiting in early June. It will be a Sunday/Monday/Tuesday.

I have been to towers myself quite a few times, but there family are coming along for 3 days. Do you think the queues will be busy this time of year and what would you reccomend starting with at the start of the day. I know the back of the park will be shut till 11, was thinking maybe dark forest then make way to back of the park for nemmy and galatica?
ROYJESS

I think that you will be all right with all three dates in June, especially the Monday and Tuesday.  If I was to doing a three day visit, I tend to start in a different area on different days.  Obviously, I will go and do the rides that are available for ERT if you are in before the park opens to the general public (providing you are staying on resort or have a MAP). 
DeadJack5

Around that time it should be quieter. You'll find there'll be people who'll have finished their uni year/the early part of year 11s who will be finishing their GCSEs. But I think you'll be okay, I recommend Dark Forest first as this is area is usually quieter then either making your way to Forbidden Valley or X Sector. Leaving Wicker Man til a bit later for crowds to die down (and for it to warm up ;))

ROYJESS has a good idea in starting in different areas each morning as a different option. The only rides that open from 11 are Duel, Runaway Mine Train and the Congo River Rapids.

Hope this helps and if you want any more advice please do ask :)