Great weekend at the Towers

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
garyh

Just back from a fantastic weekend at Alton Towers. The place had a great vibe about it, was looking good and even the weather was kind to us with blue skies and sunshine (mostly).

Stayed over in Splash Landings Saturday night and bumped into a large group of TT'fers (I was the one with ATA Dan and others who had to carry the bridesmaid in the bar!) and spent time with some of you, apologies, forgotten your names but thank you for your hospitality, it was a great night, and with the addition of all the hen parties the bar had a real buzz about it late into the early hours (or is that early into the early hours lol).

Those of you I met around lunchtime sat in Splash looking through my premium pack, I hope you had a safe trip home. I'll have to try and come along to one of your meets next time, was a good bunch and mix of people. Cheers!
Chris-TT

Hey Gary it was great to see you guys, thanks for coming over and joining us! Amazing day & evening, what a start to the season! Hopefully see you all again soon [=