Big Blue Hotel- Some Questions

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Dara

Hello,

I was considerring staying at the Big Blue as a bit of an upgrade from the Travelodges and B&Bs I normally stay in at Blackpool, but am really struggling to find the information I need on their website (although I may be looking in the wrong places)

I was wondering if anyone could help me on a few things:

- Is park entry included for the whole of your stay? I know at Disney and Towers it's from the point you check in until the end of your check out day but I know that this can differ at some places. And how does it work with wristbands? Does your band have to be on the whole time you're there?

- I have heard that hotel guests can access the park from a side gate in the morning, this seems rather bizzarre as it's only Derby Racer and Flying Machines that open in the first half hour

- Do all the rooms face the park?

Thanks for your help  :D
rosco1982uk

Sorry - only just seen this - admin if I've replied WAAAAYYYY to late please remove.

I stay in the Big Blue often.

1. Unless it expressly states so in any deal you book - park entry is NOT INCLUDED in your hotel stay.

2. Yes there is a side gate, but it is relatively pointless and most times I've been they haven't bothered to open it.

3. No - half the rooms face the other side of the building. I always try and request a park facing room when I book.
Chaz

rosco1982uk wrote: Unless it expressly states so in any deal you book - park entry is NOT INCLUDED in your hotel stay.
But you can buy your BPPB tickets at the Hotel reception for the same price as the official website price is for that day.  :D

Stayed there for the first time earlier this year, was an amazing hotel and looking at others we saw it seemed so much better. Parking is free too - so that's a bonus!
1ne, 2wo, 3hree, 4our, 5ive, 6ix, se7en, ei8ht, 9ine, t10n, e11even, tw12ve, th13teen

www.facebook.com/charliemarsh7