London "Death Trap" Review

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
tidy_martin

Well what can say after walking past this many times and never giving it a second look because of reviews I had read on line, with hearing the death trap was closing I thought I would go along and give it a go.

Once I arrived and paid for my ticket to get in, the fun soon started with them asking stuff about us I soon became the Swindon boy after waiting for the a few more people the group started there way to the trap, for the first time in a long time I was starting to get scared about to go in a maze, I think this was because there was only eight in the group and I didnt know what was coming!!

I was glad I didn't know been in a new maze and the not knowing made this for me. The first room where my friend and I was  holding a door to stop the infected coming in the room was the most scariest thing I have done , the actor was going full out jumping up at the door stroking my hand and licking my friends hand.

Getting in the maze I could not stop screaming the actors where amazing coming out from very angle even coursing me to drop to the floor at one point in pure fear, also going though a maze and the actors shouting your name all the way around was wierd especially as I did not know one of them like I do at other mazes.

I am so glad I did this maze before it closes as I had an amazing time the actors where amazing the guys out side where brill and was having a chat after with them they seem such a close group of people.

The bad bits - the maze was a little short not there fault they have used the space as good as they can and the fact it is closing im gutted i did not get in this maze before

I wish them all the best and I really hope they can find a new place to re-open as I for one will be there on the opening day.
Last edited by tidy_martin on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted

Excellent review Martin.

Pity its closing, as this is something I wanted to do, but never got around to it.
Adz
Admin
Admin

And sadly today its closed for good!

I wonder if its anything to do with 'The Dungeons' moving in!
sweedish2009

I'm more gutted about the fact I'd never heard of this attraction!

I had a brief look on the website but it doesn't give a great deal of information on the attraction.

Did it actually follow a theme? Story?
Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.

Follow me on Twitter- https://twitter.com/one_hung_low