MINI MEET: Camelot - 15th April 2012

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
AstroDan

The annual CAMELOT IS CLOSING DOWN Mini Meet!

Following the Mini Meet at Alton Towers on 14th April, anyone fancy a visit to Camelot Theme Park on the Sunday?

Appreciation Society - No Haterzzzz Allowed! :P

Tickets are £16 online from buyagift.

If you fancy attending, let me know.

ATTENDING:
1. AstroDan
2. Mattmash
3. John
4. Vik
Last edited by AstroDan on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John

I'll be there.

Knightmare and Whirlwind FTW
Adam James

Seeing as it's technically my local park (though you wouldn't know it  :P), I'm pretty much a definite for this one.
AdamJ

I'd love to go, if it was easier getting trains near enough and running at decent enough times.
Jordan

I'll be there - I've got a soft spot for Camelot :)
badger

It's a may-be for Judy and myself. Judy has never been to Camelot.
Vik

I forgot to mention, but I have some 2 for 1 vouchers if anybody needs them.  Have teamed up with Dan for mine, but have plenty more to go around if anyone would like one,  (You will need a willing partner first though  :D).  Will make it £14 each then, which is just about bearable.  :D
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

badger

Sorry. But Judy is roterd in for a night shift on Saturday. So we won't be joining you. There's always next time.
AstroDan

There is no next time. Remember, this is the annual 'last ever' visit to Camelot!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk
Vanessa Feltz

How hard/easy is it to get to camelot, its a maybe for me, I've never been and would like to experience it before its gone

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Previously Site Team!
"Thinks he knows it all"
AstroDan

Via public transport? Nil.

:(

Longy

If anyone wants 2 for 1 vouchers, get the Widnes Weekly News.
They have one in there, but I'm not too sure how it works.
I don't think it's just a 'cutout and present' voucher...

Oh well, there you go. I've helped. :P
Vanessa Feltz

I believe myself and Jordan were considering stopping overnight in Hanley/Stoke on the Saturday night, any possibility of a lift from there?
Previously Site Team!
"Thinks he knows it all"
Vik

Just another reminder,  I have some BOGOF's for Camelot.  At the mo there is just myself & Dan using one.  So if anyone else going can find themselves someone to buddy up with, there will be others available too, but only if I know they are needed.  :D  Saves a couples of £'s off the online price, and nobody wants to be paying £28 on the day  :shock:

John

I've got a 2-4-1 voucher valid for up to 6 people, I need someone to share it with though.
Cheese

Seeing as I thought Knightmare was amazing last year but saw no reason to return without other TTFers to ease the misery of the place, I'd best come along for some Zierer/BHS-built Schwarzkopf goodness. :) Could I share your voucher please John?
Vik

Just putting some feelers out to see if anybody is interested in some Laser Quest fun at Trafford Centre after Camelot on Sunday?  Myself and Alex were looking at heading up that way anyway for possibly Cinema and/or food, but if there is enough interest, maybe do Laser Quest instead.  The arena there is supposed to be quite good.

AstroDan

I am just anxious in getting back as it'll be my first day back in work Monday so don't want to be getting home late, really. It's a couple of hours anyway.

:(

Jordan

Tugboat wrote: I believe myself and Jordan were considering stopping overnight in Hanley/Stoke on the Saturday night, any possibility of a lift from there?
I'm staying at Astro Towers on Saturday night, John :)
Vik wrote: The arena there is supposed to be quite good.
The laser quest there is pretty good, I remember going to quite a few birthday parties there :P
Dormiens-Dave

I would have loved to have come but working so a no from me :(