Trip Report 24 6 11

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Altonator

Arrived 1:00pm
(After visits to Doveleys Garden Centre and Alton Castle am)
Left 7:00pm
Ride close 6:00pm

Rides Ridden
Monorail x2
Duel
Nemesis x2
Sharkbait Reef by Sealife
Oblivion
Thirteen
Rita

Merchandise
Sweets
Adrenaline Hoodie
Photo Pass
Duel pic
Sealife Pic

People
Altonator
Altonators Relatives x3
Got off Strawberry Train and entered park 12:50pm and had lunch @ Corner Coffee. Then wandered round the farm at 1:30pm. Started to head towards FV just after 2:00pm and riding Duel @ 2:30pm (queue just out of door). Got pic and photo pass and continued towards FV :) .
Rode Nemesis twice :D 3:00pm and 3:50pm (SR queue) checked Air SRQ in between Nemesis rides but was a bit lengthy Nemesis and Air normal queues just over 1hr each. Left FV 4:05pm. Wandered down Haunted Hollow and went into Sharkbait Reef 4:25pm after this rode Oblivion 5:10pm Oblivion normal queue 30mins approx. After left X Sector and watched the golf action by the lake :) .
Apparently 24 people have won a car in the last 4 seasons :D .
Headed over to Dark Forest and entered the back way (turned left at towers) Rode on Thirteen which was walk on :) at 5:45pm. After this entered Rita queue at 5:50pm and boarded 6:10pm. Showers had now started after a dry day. After checking the pic out wandered back and met others at Corner Coffee (they had headed over there when I joined Rita Queue) Grabbed some pic and mix from Towers Trading and left park at 6:45pm boarded Jelly Bean Monorail back to car park and left 7:00pm. Was pleased with amount of rides ridden :) as we didn’t arrive until late and it was still a very enjoyable day.
Looking forward to 4 day theme park marathon starting tomorrow at Chessington :D :D :D :D :D
(Chessington Thorpe Park Legoland) :D
Will put pics up soon :D from yesterday and previous towers trip and from the forthcoming 4 days!

Ps - Is the path after Sonic still closed off or have they left signs up for Black Eye Peas Concert? Just wondering as didn’t venture that way :)
Whatever the weather outside it\'s always tropical at Cariba Creek
Pennywise

Nice trip report, thanks for sharing! :) I'm glad you had a good time.

I'm response to your ps... I believe so, from what I've heard, I haven't visited the park recently myself, however.
Altonator

Pics from this visit finally up :D Feel free to use on TowersTimes :)
[url=https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 925&type=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 925&type=1[/url]
Whatever the weather outside it\'s always tropical at Cariba Creek