Mini meet in September (11th + 12th)

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Big Dave

Looking to organise a mini meet between 10th and 20th September. The exact day/days will depend on who can attend what days.

Please post below if your interested and what days are best for you.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

EDIT: Heres a quick whos going list. Please post to confirm attendance or if any amendments need to be made to this list.

Big Dave (Both days)
Brett S (Both days)
Vik (Both days?)
JoshMillwardTV (Both days?)
Air Dan (Both days?)
michael (Sunday?)
Dean (both days)
poptart (Saturday?)
Voke (both days?)
Cheese (Sunday?)
Kevi8587 (Saturday?)
Russell (Saturday with family)
John (Saturday?)
Alex (Saturday)
RUBIX-KUBE (Saturday)
Last edited by Big Dave on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Yep, I'm in :)

At the moment, any days are good for me!
Vik

Somewhere around 11/12 Sept (Sat or Sun!)would probably be best Dave, as a weekday would be difficult for most? Was thinking of going around that time anyway. :D 18/19th are out of the question, being the North Meet weekend.
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

JoshM

Weekends would be easier for most people. I would come but I doubt you would want a 14 year old too come.
Big Dave

Yeah I agree a weekend would be better. I dont really mind who comes, but if its one of your first meets id recommend going to a bigger meet first. I have all week off so anyday is fine.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
Anonymous

Yeah 10th weekend sounds like a good one. Also at ttf north the weekend after so can't do that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deleted

[quote=""JoshMillwardTV""]Weekends would be easier for most people. I would come but I doubt you would want a 14 year old too come.[/quote]

Of course your welcome on any meetup. Best thing to do is just turn up or PM Dave for his number so you can arrange a meeting point. :D
Pennywise

I'm a maybe. :) Hopefully I'll be able to make this one, since I missed out on Summer-spec.

The date makes no difference to me (as long as it's a weekend), it's all about the weather. :P
Michaél

I'll probably be able to meet up if you choose the Sunday.

:)
JoshM

The 12th would be the best day for me as i'm quite busy in September.
Big Dave

Its highly likely to be the 11th and 12th now. Not sure if people want to stay over somewhere close to the park if they want to do both days.
Dean

11th & 12th ok for me...

May even open the Hotline, for ya! :P
Pennywise

11th & 12th? I should be there on 1 of the 2 days. :)
Big Dave

Ok should be good to see some of you. Will post more details closer to the date of course, but as a rough guide I will probably be there first thing Saturday (about 08:30) for ERT. Ride close on the Saturday is expected to be 18:00. Buses to both Stoke and Uttoxeter run frequently on a Saturday. On Sunday I should be there again about 08:30 maybe later. Ride close for this day is expected to be 17:30. Buses run alot less frequent on Sundays.
Vik

I shall pop along, but just for the one day only, more than likely being the Saturday. :D
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

popTART

I might be able to go but it will be Saturday only though.
Voke

Im a new member, but i have been browsing the forums for a good year. So i'll pop along.
Big Dave

Feel free. I cannot promise I will be able to remember any of your usernames, but yeah if you fancy just meeting up then pop along and if Dean is going, he will probably have his "hotline" phone with him.
Anonymous

You doing it for both days, Dave?

I'm free so will pop up :)
Cheese

I'm busy on the 11th, but might/should be able to do the 12th.