First Time on Sunday 11th April

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
stuart567

Hi, im new to the forums and also will be new to Alton Towers. I have a few questions if someone could possibly answer them for me :D

1. Will Sunday 11th be busy? I can understand its the easter holidays

2. I will be on a 6+ Hour bus jouney from scotland leaving at 3am to get there, are there any lockers within the park?

3. I will try get on the popular rides in the morning but if i wanted a second round later on, how long would the wait be?

4. Would it be possible to do all the rides at least once (excl the really kiddy ones) if i am there the whole day?

Any help is greatly appreciated,thanks to all who answer :)
Deleted

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to TTF.

1. Probably yes, as like you mentioned its easter holidays
2. :S , yes there are lockers in guest services on towers street by the main entrance
3. This all depends on the people on park, unfortunaltey you are on a coach and they tend to leave at 4pm, after that the queues die down a bit, just keep a eye on the queue time boards.
4. If you plan your route right, yes. All depends on when you actually get there and leave.
stuart567

Is it possible to buy a fastrack ticket once you have your normal admission ticket without booking online?

If so how many times can you use your fastrack ticket? Only once per ride or as many times as you want per ride?

How much are the fastrack tickets once your in the park if you haven't booked online?

Any answers are greatly appreciated
danny13

Hey Stuart, the answer to some of those questions on the prices of the fastracks and what they include can be found in this topic: http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/viewtopi ... =1&t=26290

You can buy fastracks once you have bought your admission ticket without booking online. The sales nd information kiosks sell them. However, they can tend to run out of fastracks especially the single ride ones in the afternoon. The fastrack prices are the same online as they are in the park. There was an offer recently giving 20% off fastracks bought on the day but I am not sure if this still exists. Check the packages and prices here: [url=http://www.altontowers.com/plan-your-visit/fast-track/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.altontowers.com/plan-your-visit/fast-track/[/url]

Hope that helps, Danny
Big Dave

Very tempted to pop along this Sunday as I have nothing better to do. Anyone else wanna join?
Dean

I can if you want me to?
Big Dave

Yeah not fussed. Wasnt going to go if no one else was going, but if some are going then yeah Im up for it.