Adventure Island, March 2010

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
ThrillJunkie

Here's a short video of my trip to Adventure Island that i filmed last weekend.
[url=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;][/url]

I could write pages about my visit but i will try to keep this short. The park was very clean and tidy and looked really good with good theming in places. Sadly the Mighty Mega was closed during my visit (that's why it's not in the video) but i have to say there was engineers working on the ride all day and this was on a Sunday so well done AI.

My favourite ride is surprisingly not RAGE (that was my 2nd favourite). I have ridden all the EuroFighter's in the UK and although this is not the highest (Speed:No Limits) or Best themed (Saw: The Ride), Rage is very action packed for its size and still packs a punch above its size and overall the ride is pretty smooth. So not a bad coaster for such a small park.

I have to say my favourite ride in the park has to be Over The Hill. I'm not really sure why but its such an enjoyable ride. It could be all the different effects they have squeezed in there (Fog Machine, Strobes, Projectors, Air Cannons, Effects Lighting) or the cartoon style characters but its must likely to be due to the ride finale in the "Station" (This did make me jump first time around) which i think is just amazing as there is so much happening at the same time.

Hope you enjoy the video (although its not the best I've done as its rushed). Next video is likely to be FunderWorld, Bristol.
ThrillJunkieUK
Spike
Location: Curled up in Nemmies claws. Sound asleep and purring like a kitten.

Great video, no idea what possessed you to use that music though :lol:
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! >:O
*Honest Cint!*
Deleted

3:21 is that Paul from the park? looks just like him.

Good video, yes. STILL haven't been and ridden Over The Hill yet, really should considering I installed the effects in the bloody thing! :lol:
ThrillJunkie

I wanted to use Fireflies by Owl City but thought it would be too slow. Guess I got the inspiration from The surf/skate ride :-)
ThrillJunkieUK
Mick

I went on rage five times today and boy, do I have a headache now! :?
There\'s plenty of room at the bottom!