Alton Towers 25-26 April

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
carlgregory

[quote=""Big Dave""]First things first, try and PM some of the people who are going. Secondly just post what time you will be there and where you are likely to be. Thirdly, if you see a group of loud people shouting Muscle Barnes or F T W, then its likely to be us lol

Im still not sure if Im going yet has I am working later on in the day, but if I am going, I will be there fairly early. Probably be around admissions around 9am.[/quote]
Thanks i will be arriving to uttox at 9:05 so will be at towers street about ten, prob be wearing a wwe t shirt and tracksuit bottoms, blue and black back pack oh and on me own lol
Big Dave

To find Mark (aka kryn) look for someone simular to his avatar. (jokes rly)
badger

Just a 'mumsie note'(coz I can). Please try not to post private numbers. Instead, send a private message to one of us on the list of folk who are going.

Look forward to meeting you and Steve K tomorrow.

:)
Tom M

Aye I'll be there tomorrow for some sh*ts 'n' giggles. :P
AstroDan

I shall try and show my face after lunch!
Steve K

Absolute great weekend guys and ladies! :) Both Saturday and Sunday at the park we're well spent and it was nice seeing some of you again as well as meeting for the first time the rest of yall that were not in Germany! Friday night was also a blast and although I started off lost in 'the hoods' of Coventry, I eventually made it there...lol.

It was a much needed vacation and it was well spent...minus the attempts at finding my way around these damn roads...lol. Also a tip for anyone staying in Birmingham, avoid the Norfolk Hotel....def not worth the 35 pound price tag!

Oh and two more things...

Black Mamba > Nemesis

and

Sheikra > Oblivion (hehe, Ray) ;)

Pictures to come soon!

---- Post Info Added ----

Dan joined is after our ride on Nemesis

Group gaggle at Nemesis exit...Stu and Cod MSN'ing each other more than likely...

I got nothin for this pic...fail?...lol

And he was waiting here for hours before he finally realized he wasn't going to ride...

Saz and Badger lookin lovely

Lunch in the Courtyard....lets mess with Cod!

The Flume!

What have we here...

A wet one! Dripping actually...lol

Ray goes Indian!

...and fails!...lol

Mini Badger and Sazzle lookin wonderful...too chicken to go on Flume ;)

30min later...still dripping...lol

And of course after any long day in the park, drinks are in order....with a side of group photo!

Insert random child and Jazz hands for an even better time! (well, someone needs to explain to Saz what jazz hands are cause I don't think she's got it...lol.)
Hark

Flume Soaking FTW =]!

Loving the Shades there Stu aswell!
Rob L

Never seen the Flume that wet, funny as though! Wish I was there to see it! :P

BIan

It was a great day out. If you thought the Flume itself was leaking badly, our boat was leaking even worse, half the tub was full of water.

Great seeing you again Steve, and hopefully its not to long before you come back over here.

Ian
Judy-Poody

I had such a great time :D
and the weather was just brill :D
it was also the first time id spent time on a meet without my mum there :D
woop woop :D
im all grown up lmao :P
thanks so much guys :D
I am greatly antisipating the next meet :D
cant WAIT!
:P

p.s..... those photos prior to this post are wicked by the way :D
stokywolf

"Let me handle this Chris, ba be doo be doo ba de boo doo be do dah!"

"I'd like to call my first witness to the stand, now little girl, Don't be afriad i'm just a simple county chicken. BACKAAARRR!"

I'll now get back to removing them stains in my pants from Oblivion. OH christ there i go again!
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Tom M

[quote=""stokywolf""]"Let me handle this Chris, ba be doo be doo ba de boo doo be do dah!"

"I'd like to call my first witness to the stand, now little girl, Don't be afriad i'm just a simple county chicken. BACKAAARRR!"

I'll now get back to removing them stains in my pants from Oblivion. OH christ there i go again![/quote]
LMFAO! I've never laughed so hard!

"STROKE! STROKE! STROKE!"
"Oh no!...Oh no!...Oh no!......*BOOM* OOOHHHH YEAAAAHHHH!"