Sun Free Tickets

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Spike
Location: Curled up in Nemmies claws. Sound asleep and purring like a kitten.

[quote=""evil cod""]

Not really a con since it was clearly stated they would be for a set day darling :roll:[/quote]

Well i'm annoyed anyway :lol:

The didn't even pick a day in the selection we choose. :roll:
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! >:O
*Honest Cint!*
madmanwill

got mine yesterday for 10/10. not too bad...
im thinking a sick day might be in order... :lol:
Steighvo

me and my two friends sent five lots of tickets between the 3 of us, all for as early as you could apply. we got all of them back within ten days which i thought was pretty good but this was obviously because the dates were so soon.

We got:

2 tickets for the 31st of march
6 tickets for the 3rd of april
2 tickets for the 6th of april

We were really lucky cus we can all go on the 3rd which is great, then im going on the 31st of this month and one of my friends is going with her partner on the 6th, so none got waisted and we are able to bring 3 friends along on the 3rd.

All in all not a bad offer from the sun and alton towers, allthough the T + C's this time were longer than my arm, got a bit rediciulous but was worth it i think :)
Touch my beans... said the man!
Jon

If anyone happened to be sent some for the 7th and don't want them, I'd gladly take them off your hands. :P
Formerly "Dagoo"
amylovesaltontowers

I think it's just luck if you get a date that you can make use of.
\'It is better for people to think you are stupid, than to speak out and remove all doubt in their mind.\'
Mike

Anyone who has any for any date next week let me know - again i'd be happy to take them off your hands :P (I'd pay a small amount for them obviously!)

Thanks to Ian for the sig!
sam07

I just bought a pair for £15 from ebay, great for me as I can choose the date :D
Scotteriath

Lol, I'd never eBay tickets, ever.
But hey, that's my choice! I'll stick to my handy-dancy Annual Pass :P

Hey, cheap Towers tickets are cheap Towers tickets, I guess the fact it's a random day can be a bit irritating, but... they're cheap Towers tickets!
Balb0wa

Got all my 3 back now, 21st April, 17th June, 21st October, not bad at all
jamieoliver22

I've just received my tickets today, valid on the 27/03/08. How the hell exactly am I meant to use tickets that expired on me a week ago? I am well pissed off.

EDIT: Apparently it was sent on the 11th, so it has taken Royal Mail 4 bloody weeks to post them - it is ridiculous. So now I am stuck with two tickets that aren't worth the paper they are printed on.
Lotty

I ended up putting mine on ebay and buying some for the date i needed was a pain as i had pages an pages to search through but i'd already booked a room in the hotel for the 20th so needed the 21st but i got there in the end just miffed off i had to pay as the tickets were meant to be free!!!

Created By Lewis97 :)

Was Thrillbaby now Lotty :)
dizzy_telford

I also sold my tickets on ebay! They sent me them for a saturday (i work), but i sold them on ebay for £30, and bought myself some for a tuesday for just £12.50! so i made a profit, and i stil got 2 go! so its all good!
barryzola

I got £20 for a Sunday and £15 for a Tuesday.

I've got one more set to sell and 2 more sets for my bro and friends for his birthday.

Anyone wanna buy 2 tickets for Tuesday 27th of May? £15 and they're yours. Bargain :)
popTART

[quote=""madmanwill""]got mine yesterday for 10/10. not too bad...
im thinking a sick day might be in order... :lol:[/quote]

so your calling in sick on the friday then?
Last edited by popTART on Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Mine finally came today :D :D
popTART

[quote=""Harvey""]Mine finally came today :D :D[/quote]

what dates did you get?
Balb0wa

wonder if alton and the sun will do them this year? hmmmm, nearly the same time as last year
NickT04

I just posted in the offers thread, there's two free tickets for every reader this Saturday! Kids are also able to get in for £9.50. I think there's even another seperate thread on them too!
Balb0wa

[quote=""NickT04""]I just posted in the offers thread, there's two free tickets for every reader this Saturday! Kids are also able to get in for £9.50. I think there's even another seperate thread on them too![/quote]

so they are, i dont like to start new threads for ongoing topics, tend to get told off in here , hehe :lol:

[url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fu ... 829181.ece" target="_blank]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fu ... 829181.ece[/url]
NickT04

[quote=""Balb0wa""][quote=""NickT04""]I just posted in the offers thread, there's two free tickets for every reader this Saturday! Kids are also able to get in for £9.50. I think there's even another seperate thread on them too![/quote]

so they are, i dont like to start new threads for ongoing topics, tend to get told off in here , hehe :lol:

[url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fu ... 829181.ece" target="_blank]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fu ... 829181.ece[/url][/quote]

Know what you mean mate! Much the same format as last year!