Sun Free Tickets

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Balb0wa

judging by ebay, i dont think anyones had any tickets for dates other than april and march yet
BIan

[url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ad ... &nSlide=11" target="_blank]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ad ... &nSlide=11[/url]

Yay, my photo got on the Sun Web site :) Shame they got the caption wrong, and cut me and Lisa out :(

Oh Well, still got some free tickets out of them, and still waiting for the others to arrive.

Ian
kevstarkie

I got my tickets today for 26th June, cant go, if anyone gets some for 27th or 28th July and would like to swap then get in contact, cheers.
Lorenashley

Mine are for the 12th April, Cant wait! 5 days to go :D
Mattmash

Mine came through today for Saturday 5th September (in my 2nd choice of bands after July-August), so seems they are getting through the later bands now. :)
Tom M

[quote=""IanBassi""]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ad ... &nSlide=11

Yay, my photo got on the Sun Web site :) Shame they got the caption wrong, and cut me and Lisa out :(

Oh Well, still got some free tickets out of them, and still waiting for the others to arrive.

Ian[/quote]
Haha! That's pretty funny, they must have assumed you and Lisa were on the front row and that was your child. :lol:
Ollie

Mine came today for the 1/11/09, within the second date band I asked for.

Is this a Scarefest date btw?

:)
James

Yes it is, the last day of Scarefest infact.
Anonymous

Hi everyone, I'm new but just wondering if you can help! Got my free tickets through the post on Saturday to go in September but one of the tickets is for the 21st of Sept and the other for the 27th...so now I'm baffled as i wanted 2 tickets for the same day otherwise i would have just used one of the BOGOF vouchers.

So just wondering if anyone knows what to do/who to contact as i've looked on the terms and conditions on the sun website but cant seem to find any contact details.

Thanks in advance! :D
James

Try the Sun Customer Services:
Email - custserv@the-sun.co.uk

or Telephone - 020 7860 1129 from the U.K
(+) 44 20 7860 1129 if your calling outside the U.K

You can also write to them at:
The Sun
1 Virginia Street
Wapping
London E98 1SN

There the only ways I know you can contact them.
Anonymous

Thanks jlton, i will give them a ring tomorrow and see if i get anywhere, its so frustrating, especially after waiting weeks to get my hands on them!

Thanks again :)
James

No problem, let us know if you get anywhere with them!

:)
Anonymous

Hi...just thought i would update. Rang the sun customer service number that jlton kindly found for me yesterday and apparently they have a helpline going live tomorrow and the number is 08701267500...thought i would put it on here incase anyone else has ticket trouble.

Thanks again!
nvincer

I got my tickets last week for my first choice. 25th June 2009. Sadly though, my trip up from Kent is on the 22nd and 23rd June.

Close but not close enough.

Ben
Dylan

I have 4 x Sun free tickets to Alton Towers for Wednesday 13th May going spare if anyone is interested.
I cant use them, so if anyone wants them, pm me.
Cheers.

Edit: Tickets have gone now.
NikkiMac

I've got my free sun tickets and my £9.50 child tickets. just love freebies!

Anyway we have decided to make a wee holiday out of it and are booked to stay in Splash Landings for 3 nights (£80/night with my NHS discount!)

Can anyone tell me if I can buy my £9.50 child ticket at the hotel the night before (maybe even buy my two days worth) or will I have to queue up both days at ticket booths?

Hate queuing unless there's an adrenalin rush at the end of it!
Stu

You can buy tickets from either of the 2 hotels... not sure you can at night, but they open the "ticket booth" in the morning from about half 8 onwards. Located to the left of reception at Splash, near the porter stor thing... to the right of the shop the got.
Jon

It looks like I'll have 2 tickets for Sunday 14th June that I won't be able to use. If anyone wants to swap, do let me know.
Formerly "Dagoo"