Sun Free Tickets

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
MPDarby

[quote=""NickT04""]Must be! I got the bonus token through the post (1), a starter token on Saturday (2), Tokens 1, 2 & 3 for Mon - Wed (5) the printed the application form off the website and got a bonus online token there. (6) Meaning tomorrow's token will get me up to 7 :D[/quote]

Is that allowed? I got all those tokens but ot sure if I trust an online token aswell as the bonus token in the post!
Thanks for riding the Runaway Minetrain, we hope you enjoyed your trip. Choo! Choo!
NickT04

Meh it's 7 tokens, they said collect 7 different tokens - which I have :P I printed off the online applicaiton form and cut token 3 out the paper!
MPDarby

I decided to do it any how but I cut the token out from the online one as i'd already filled the form from yesterday's paper in.
Thanks for riding the Runaway Minetrain, we hope you enjoyed your trip. Choo! Choo!
Vicky-Leigh

[quote=""Mr Stu""]Anyone herd the radio advert for this offer... i found it really funny and made me laugh...

something like..

Man goes into shop...

"can i have a copy of the sun please...
"are you 1.4 meters tall?"
"what/!"
"are you affriad of heights?"
"errr no"
"have you secured all lose articles?"
"what i just want the paper.."
2 FREE ADULT TICKEST FOR ALTON TOWERS RESORT blah blah blah"
"are you pregnent?"
"oh this is stupid..."

ALTON TOWERS TICKETS WORTH UP TO £72 THIS WEEK IN THE 30P SUN![/quote]

pmsl anyone got a link for that? It sounds great!
My aunty saved the tokens for me (we have the Daily Mail) so I sent off my application today. *Fingers crossed*
I\'m contemplating thinking about thinking.
It\'s overated, just get another drink in.
Justtracy

Can someone please tell me if there was a voucher in Saturday 7th Sun? :?
MPDarby

[quote=""Justtracy""]Can someone please tell me if there was a voucher in Saturday 7th Sun? :?[/quote]

There was a voucher in the Sun on Saturday, it's quite well hidden though. They are no longer advertising the offer on the front on the papers as you can non longer start your collection but they will be printing tickets most of this week I think.
Justtracy

Thanks for that MPDarby. The Sun in Northern Ireland is not running the offer but thanks to the lovely people in The Sun I can apply for the tickets if I send a masthead for every day the the offer is running. :D It's hard to tell what paper heads I need when our paper doesn't have them. Thanks for your help x
Gadget6014

hi dose anybody know of anywhere that i can trade my tickets for different dates as i've booked the hotel with friends i have a merlin pass but they haven't and it'd be ideal if we could. any sugestions thanks
NickT04

You can't trade your tickets. You get what they give you and that is it. Token's will be printed until 18th March.
And.

Anbody who did this last year: any ideas on roughly how long it takes for tickets to arrive?
MPDarby

I sent my tokens off on Thurday 5th March and they have arrived this morning. They were for band 'A' so would have been a priority but still took less than 2 weeks.
tomfeltonfan

I got my tickets today, after sending off for them the day Token 7 came out. The only problem is that they are for 2nd April, and I'm still in school then. I'm well annoyed.
Jon

If anyone has unwanted 30th March tickets they want to part with I'd be more than happy to help with that! I'm planning a trip that day so...
Formerly "Dagoo"
Balb0wa

i got some on sat, for fri 3rd april, 4 more lots to come :-)
NickT04

Mine have arrvied today, 15th April when I'm on Easter - result! Will hopefully be able to put the Hotel offer to use later in the year as well!
amylovesaltontowers

Mine have come for the 9th April. :)
\'It is better for people to think you are stupid, than to speak out and remove all doubt in their mind.\'
Stu

Oh thats ok there giving tickets away for Towers on 9th April so Thorpe will be empty when we go. LOL.
MPDarby

I have now received 3 of my sets of tickets I sent off for. All in Easter n the 3rd, 11th & 15th. I will probably be sick of the place by the end of the Easter holidays.
Balb0wa

seems they getting the easter tickets out of the way first, i applied for 5 lots, different addys, easter were the 1st ones i got back. I staggered the dates on each application
Vicky-Leigh

I got mine today for Thursday 30th April. Means I need to take a day off work to go. I think it ws about my fourth choice which isn't great. Ah well...
I\'m contemplating thinking about thinking.
It\'s overated, just get another drink in.