Disneyland Paris Coach Trips?

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
kt

Hi everyone,

me and my mate we thinking about going to disneyland paris somwhen next year (proberly streight after GCSE's so not in holidays) and was wondering if anyone knew of any coach trips or had used one before and the rough price. We were also thinking about maybe using the eurostar but wernt sure so, please help!!

thanks,

kt.
Kaycee

Moved from Refresh@TTF. :)
furie

I used one to go on my honeymoon 6 years ago.

We just looked around our local travel agents and got a cheap deal.

It was an evening, a full day and another near full day at the park. We arrived around 7 or 8 p.m. (left Stafford at 5 a.m.), then left at 5 p.m. on the final day, arriving back some time the following day.

It was hard work journey wise, but it was pretty cheap, plus we kept on getting upgraded in the hotels and ended up in the Newport Bay, which is one of the better hotels. I think it worked out about £500 for the three of us, which when you consider included Disney Hotel and three days park entry, it's good.

When we went three years back though we flew. A lot more expensive, but still worth it, it's a great place.

I have a friend who goes several times a year from Yorkshire, and he always uses the train and eurostar. I think if you book well in advance you can get good deals.
If you\'ve got a problem, stuff a worm in it!
Come and Visit the Family_Furie family review site here
caffeine_demon

you can book some nice looking deals on eurostar.com, or if you enter "coach trips to eurodisney" into a search engine, bob will be your uncle!
Lon

I'd advise against going by coach, the traffic to get into Disneyland Paris is always a nightmare. Pay a tiny bit extra and go by Eurostar, you can often get a disneytrain direct from London or it's very easy to change at Lille. The train arrives right next to the entrance of Disney.

You can get some great deals if you shop around on the net. It's so much quicker than all the hassle of coaches and boats.
Mattmills

You may need to have at least one person in the group over 18, if u wanted to stay in the hotel, as often they need someone there who is classed as an adult to take responsibility of the group?
Dont know if that applies at Disney, I have been thinking of going away after my A2's are over with a group of friends to somewhere like Disney aswell
kt

Thanks for the info, I think we might have a problem with the over 18 thing for the hotels. But then i think if they want to charge us adult prices then they let us stay alone.

Thanks for the help,

Kt.
Ash

Id love to do this also, keep me posted if you find any good deals :D
kt

[quote=""Adam""]...very easy to access for people living in the northern part of the country, via domestic rail services. :D[/quote]

What suggestions would you have though for people liveing on an Island in the south? (Isle of wight!)

Kt.
Crofty

Look in your local paper they are usually the best place to find short breaks with local pickups. Theres normally a travel supplement once a week.

(Also moved to tip planning.)

:D :D