Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
bobblebob

Cheers. Any idea of que times for June as ive never ben around that time before?
JamieDeath

ooo im going 20th june to, with them voucher things from the sun (well i hope), i hope its not going to be to busy as i have only ever been alton once before because its such a long journey (3hrs). Also i went with my school 8th of july last year....it was really good, only big que was oblivion, and rita but that was because we went in the wrong que (for front of the ride) :P
oblivion1993

Anyone know what its gonna be like on 13th june because im going with the school and its my birthday so i want to get in as many rides as possable. cant wait!!! :)
ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
Rob L

^ Well all the year 8s from my school will be going that day, and when I went in year 8 on the same Friday I remember it being very busy, there were loads of schools there. It could be different this year but from my experience I'd expect it to be busy.

badger

I'm going with our year 6 classes on the 18th of June. We went on a similar date last year and the queue lines weren't too bad. But as said above... we avoid Late June and July at all costs.

:wink:
nobbzee

im goin on 21st july

i dont no if the school too a good or bad choice?

wot do you recomend??
Car Crash Heart.

Bumping an old topic I know, but seeing as that times not far away again...

I'm going with school on the 23rd of July. Second to last day of term. It's going to be chaos, isn't it? How long do you think the queues will get?

I'm eligible for the disabled access wristbands, I don't always use them...But I'm considering it if the queues are going to be really awful. =/
xEmmax

I went with sixth form on one day in the last week of term, and TBH can't actually remember it being that bad, I remember when we arrived there were like a million buses, but once we were in the park the queues weren't even up to an hour maybe 1/2 - 3/4 at absolute most, and some including Oblivion was like 5/10 minutes when we joined. It also helped that I forced people to follow my foolproof touring plan.

In 5 hours we did everything we wanted plus one re-ride :) Off the top of my head we did Air, Nemesis, Flume, Rapids, Mine train (stopped for lunch) then Rita, Oblivion, Spinball and I think we did the flume again last, and we were in the park about 6 hours max.

During this time do the parks quieten down a bit at weekend, not going to Alton, but planning on doing Thorpe Sat or Sun 11/12 July?
Jellyfeak

Do you think there will be a lot of school trips there Mon 22nd & Tues 23rd of June?

Just thinking it might be worth going on the weekend instead,
Cheers. :)
Everyones Unique...