Behind the Scenes Tour - July 15th

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Vik

Couple of other highlights from yesterday to mention.

Watching the driving school in action.

Hearing someone mention something about "queue jumpers", when Wayne took us all through the disabled entrance on Hex.

The shortcut through the Towers with Locker, Neil and Neils friend, going from Oblivion to get to Ugland. Only it took a little longer than expected, as someone had forgot to switch the lights on.

The rather unfortunate "slip up" by someone who shall remain nameless, in the Air tunnel. That'll teach him for making up stories. :twisted:

Some great archive footage, including some past plans, one of which showd Hex as having 2 swings, and not 1 it ended up with.

Not much really mentioned about the future. Some talk on Black Hole site, but nothing really that hasnt already been mentioned.

As for photos, well I had a peek earlier, most have turned out ok, nothing on computer yet as I havent re installed the software needed, Ive been to lazy to do it so far.

Knowing that management love the Corkscrew, and hinted strongly that it wont be going anywhere for along while yet.

Maybe more to come when Ive sobered up a bit.
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

rctneil

Hey,
Loads more photos on now including,

Oblivion
Nickolodeon Outta Control
Coaster Corner and Flag Tower
Board Room Archives and Magic HQ

EDIT: All my Behind The Scenes photos have been added to the Alton Towers Mania Image Gallery. All other photos i took were of the park generally and will be added to the relevant galleries tommorow.

EDIT2: For quick viewing, open a gallery so you can see all the thumbnails and click "Gallery Options" at the top and click "Slideshow" This will allow you to choose a delay and view the images quicker!

Regards,
Neil