Early ride time 2015

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
nemefan08

What will we see in next year's line up, or will it be scrapped. Put your opinions and thoughts in this thread.
manordrive

Well I definitely hope it won't be scrapped! Haha. It's one of my favourite perks of staying at the hotel. I think that it will be pretty much similar to previous years: Air, Nemesis, RMT and maybe Oblivion? I'd love to see Sonic Spinball or The Smiler but I think that's very wishful thinking! =;
Danny

I think an absolute must is Sonic Spinball. It gets such long queues all day so it would just make sense to add it to the line up as it would please children and adults alike.

The Smiler was on ERT this year for a month or so, and I think it worked very well and did help keep the queues down later on in the day so think that would be a good choice also.
definedancing

As long as Nemmy's on it, I'm happy. As previously mentioned, The Smiler and Sonic would also be good logistically to keep down the queues, and I'd also be happy to see RMT as well.
Thrill Lover

I'm predicting Nemesis, Mine Train, Duel, Blade and CBeebies Land will be on the line-up. It would be really good to put The Smiler on like other people have said. That way at you will have already done it and won't have to queue for ages later in the day.
SuperWill

This would be my ERT lineup for this season :

Thrills
Nemesis
The Smiler
Oblivion
Rita

Family
Mine Train
Duel
Marauders Mayhem
Heave Ho
Sonic Spinball
CBeebies Land

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D
Dan

The early ride time line-up for the beginning of the 2015 season has been revealed and can be found here https://www.altontowers.com/book-my-tri ... al-offers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dom

That line up is ideal if you have younger kids. As for Thrills, Nemesis and Air are always good, but its kind of disappointing that there isn't really much for older 'kids'.
NemesisRider

It's a good line up, bit I feel Oblivion should be there because, after all, it made it massively more convenient in terms of getting into X sector. Also, it saved you queuing behind all the people coming off the Smiler.
dantheman

Not a bad line up, but as Dom said above there isnt much for thrill seekers. I would have thought they would have had at least Oblivion or the Smiler on it, even Sonic. But having duel not on it surprised me, but in a way its not really needed as it never gets a queue anyway.
Lee

Dan.N wrote:The early ride time line-up for the beginning of the 2015 season has been revealed and can be found here https://www.altontowers.com/book-my-tri ... al-offers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If I'm not mistaken, that's been on the website since last year. I image it'll still be the ERT line-up, but I wouldn't be 100% definite yet.
definedancing

I don't think its too bad actually. Definitely keeps you to one half of the park though.
Cam_muir

As well as this, it does say in the terms and conditions that the rides will change on they may open xsector instead of forbidden valley. What ever happens I don't mind it gives me a chance to ride Air which I don't usually do because of the big queues.
gmonster

What are the rides as i cant find them
Dan

gmonster wrote:What are the rides as i cant find them
They are on the link I posted above, just scroll down the page and the list is there.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Dan.N wrote:
They are on the link I posted above, just scroll down the page and the list is there.
I can't see a list for the ERT line-up on that page anymore...
Dan

lewis97 wrote:
Dan.N wrote:
I can't see a list for the ERT line-up on that page anymore...
It appears they have removed the line-up from that page, sorry.
gmonster

Lol so what are the rides in ERT this year? :D
Ladyofthelake

The exact ERT line up hasn't yet been confirmed by the resort for the new season. Usually it's announced shortly after February Half Term in time for the theme park re-opening in March. I would expect the line up to be similar to previously with it most likely being CBeebies Land, Nemesis, RMT, Duel, plus a couple of others depending on whether the park want to keep the rides open to one side of the park.
gmonster

Any news on ERT lineup yet?