I just found the most scariest Alton towers past ride

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
sku11dude123

Its name is toyland tours.

The reason is because its crazy and freaky. the scariest parts are the ele-copter, the bouncy castles that look very creepy and the hippo with...please dont remind me of that. Its better than Charlie though.

Here's a game, Try and make up a new name for toyland tours
:D
dominoes

Big boobed hippo ride.
oldgitBEN

its no big discovery, sorry to spoil your 'find', it only left the park about 5 years ago and TTF covered the change-over into Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Id say probably 80%+ of TTFers have ridden it.
Rowe

Kiddy Nightmare Fuel: The Ride
WillPS

It wasn't nightmarish at all. It was fantastic.

If Toyland Tours were frightening then I'd love to know how Alice in Wonderland continues to operate...
Adam James

Toyland Tours was one of my favourite dark rides when it ran, as the ideas behind each of the scenes were brilliant and well-though out. Everything from the Think Tank to the Snailextrix, to the Bouncy Castles and Dolly Mixtures. Simply outstanding compared to the ride we have to put up with these days in it's place.

In terms of theming, I'd put it at the best of British, along with Valhalla. However, the short queues paved the way for it's retheme unfortunately I think. :(
WillPS

It wasn't outstanding, in my opinion, especially in its later years. It was a great, fun, little ride, but it wasn't elaborate really. Compared to Charlie I guess it was - but then Charlie is sparse.
cybermen39

Hi charlie is total rubbish compared to toy land tours but i don,t think people remember how much was in around the world in eighty days there was more move ment than both of the others put together.And the out side buiding were also better real brick work not a painted wooden front. I tought as years go on things got better but not with this ride. Its a shame.