Rare Nemisis key-ring on sale At Towers Trading?

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
Voke

I visited the park yesterday and was looking through the keyrings at Towers Trading. I had a look on the price list and it stated that a Nemesis Keyring was £2.00. So i had a look on the stand and found a nice little key-ring. But under closer inspection it has the "Tussands logo" on the bottom, accompanied by a "Handmade logo". Anybody have any idea how old this could be?

Pictures

Sorry about the size of the Photo's
JoshM

I have two of these. I wouldn't say they are rare. But its nice too see that there is still a pieces of Tussauds around.
Voke

Yeah i agree, but you don't really see much Merch, if any with the "Tussands" logo on anymore, since the takeover in 2005. Thats why I posted.
James

They've been selling that keyring all season I think(they were in the shops in April). There's quite a lot of Tussauds notepads being sold in the shops too. It makes sense for them to flog the Tussauds merchandise. :hsmile:
[Archive]

How is that a Nemesis keyring? What is it meant to be? :hwhat:
JoshM

Apparently it is supposed to be a guy being sick while riding Nemesis. It also says Nemesis on his t-shirt.
Rowe

It's not a attractive keyring, I'll give you that seeing as it's a bloke being sick on Nemmy but I would probably buy it for the sake of it being old merchandise.
Voke

Oh okay. Nice to hear all your opinions, even though the pictures arn't too good.
JoshM

I brought two of these keyrings, ripped the key chain part off and placed them on my shelf with the feet dangling off.
Voke

[quote=""JoshMillwardTV""]I brought two of these keyrings, ripped the key chain part off and placed them on my shelf with the feet dangling off.[/quote]

Might do that now. Never though about that :hnotsure: The chain does kind of get in the way if you just want to put it on a shelf!
Mankey

They were giving these away in kids lunch boxes at The Towers Family Restaurant last year.
Back from hibernation!
Voke

[quote=""Mankey""]They were giving these away in kids lunch boxes at The Towers Family Restaurant last year.[/quote]

There selling free gifts? Surely that's not right!
Big Dave

They did similar stuff. I have an hand made "coaster train" with all the characters on it. I brought it a few years back though so not really rare at the time.
Voke

Oh okay, on the otherhand it's nice to have some hand made merchandise.