old rides

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
Matt 125

Boneshaker. I only went on it as this and if it was worse than how it used to be, and I loved it how it was, then I'd love for it to be back and in that form.

I never got to ride TT or Dynamo either.

Matt :D
Jon

SWAAAAANNNNSSSSSS

Can't believe noone's mentioned them yet! They were such a beautiful picture, even if they weren't the most popular thing to ride. Splash Larts are downright awful. Look horrible, and whoever rides them?

Boneshaker, very fun and a flexible theme.
Formerly "Dagoo"
Rush

I don't think I'd bring back the swans, but I would deffinatly remove the splash karts. If I could have something back, I'd bring the Beast back, so there can be at least one legendary Schwarzkopf in the UK for the world to see!
jonathan leake

4 Man Bob never rode it at Alton Towers but its was brilliant fun when it was at Groveland in Wales i went on it over and over again
tumtum

I whould love to bring back tease rids

1)Boneshaker=It was one of the best flat rides at he park!!!!!
2)Black hole=It was old and rickity and in the dark brillent!!!!!
3)The huanted house=the dual is good but a bit boaring!!!!!!
4)Thunder lopper=fun,rickity,bumpy everything you need in a roller coaster!!!![/list]
[/b]
Ash

Boneshaker for me, it should of stopped in Ug Land it really needs it, maybe move Dynamo back to there to
Corkscrewed

Any past ride... Hmm...

It would probably be Dynamo, Because I never got a chance to go on it...It looked awesome. Also, maybe the Park Railway, again, cos I never got a chance to ride it, and I love little railways!
Corkscrewed

[quote=""Rush""]I don't think I'd bring back the swans, but I would deffinatly remove the splash karts. [/quote]

Wish Granted :D